Everwarrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy/modern rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!)

Go down 
+2
Deimos Knyght
ElfQueen Aeryn
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vega Shura

Vega Shura

Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!)   Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:42 pm

Vega stood alone along the castle wall. He stared at the sky with a slight smile. He then slowly started to walk back towards the main gate but stopped as he relized that he was not needed at this time. He sat and leaned against the wall and slid down to the ground. he removed his sword from his side and placed it against his shoulder. then he said to himself " I wonder when all hell will break lose upon our great world? I can feel it in my bones. This how it was when Devildom was attack peaceful with a hint of darkness. Then the hell of death " Vega closed his eyes and waited to see if he would be need soon
Back to top Go down
http://mishima_93@hotmail.com
Nazealus Kasai

Nazealus Kasai

Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!)   Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 11:17 pm

If you dont mind me saying so, with all due respect, Sir Deimos. That's a horrible idea. To take the initiative now against a country like Draceonis, you're all destined to get slaughtered. Based on how easily they can kill their own king and general, and how quickly they did; if they infiltrated us while we took them on, it would be a matter of minutes beforebyou have no ruler. And a queen's guard, for that matter. This is just my theory, of course.
Back to top Go down
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

PostSubject: Re: Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!)   Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:19 am

The young man considered his words for a moment, before a he'd given a small nod. " I understand where you're coming from, and I will not deny that the army of Draeconis is a formidable opponent to say the least. But.. " It was then that a small smirk tugged at his lips, " Let's not go so far as to underestimate the army of Mystique shall we? As well as the abilities of both the Queen and the one who defends her. We are no pushovers, and we have more than enough military might to infiltrate Draeconis just as easily as they can do us. "

The young man shrugged a bit as if adding emphasis to his words.
Back to top Go down
Nazealus Kasai

Nazealus Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!)   Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:30 am

I understand. However, you know as well as I do that a head-on attack will risk the lives of many soilders in the process. So, if you'll hear me out, I think I can be your strategist for such an occasion. If Lady Forester wishes.
Back to top Go down
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

PostSubject: Re: Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!)   Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:29 pm

" Strategist...we'll need one. " Though the young man still turned to their elven queen for confirmation of his being so.

( Its way too short...sorry bout that )
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!)   Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:26 pm

"i have heard a exiled prince of relencia was known as the best stratigist in the world...as queen i can not turn down your offer when so close do the coulds of war and suffering hang above our heads...we need all the help we can get."She said studying the young prince with a curious and soul pierceing gaze.Something about him...rang of a dark and sinister secret .
Back to top Go down
Nazealus Kasai

Nazealus Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!)   Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:36 pm

-He kneeled as soon as he heard her response- I wont let you down, my Queen. -He then looked up- So, will you hear me out now or later? -He said with a little laugh after his remark-
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!)   Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 3:12 pm

"We will have a war meeting after the senate has decided what is to BE DONE..with me and my younger brother Alexander"she said still keeping her soul piercing stare on the prince.
Back to top Go down
Nazealus Kasai

Nazealus Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!)   Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 3:26 pm

With all due respect, we can't wait on this matter! This must happen now while we still have time! If plans are not made now, this place could fall apart tommorow! Dont let them win! -He stopped, realizing he had made a giant outburst- Excuse my rudeness.
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!)   Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 6:08 pm

Aeryn waved her hand dissmissing it ever happend."do not apologize you are right while I am still queen we should see to this situation and create plans emediately..You young prince are incharge of this meeting...since you are better at stratagy than I"she turned and sat on her bed watching them all and with a wave of her now glowing hand plant from around the room turned into chairs and a table and postioned themselves as she stood and took her seat in a chair of rose petals."please sit..the sooner we start the less the senate may interfer."
Back to top Go down
Nazealus Kasai

Nazealus Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!)   Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:34 pm

-Nazealus took a seat opposite Lady Forester, a little amazed by her ability, which showed on his face- Anyway, as I'm sure you and I both know, the Heaven's Core can be the key to winning the war at this point. And according to my info, both Draceonis and yourself carry a piece already. To add to your "collection", I know where your next piece can be found. -Nazealus took out a ancient piece of parchment from his robes, unfolding it to be a map- Under the walls of my old castle lies the Dark piece of the puzzle. You find a way to infiltrate it, it's yours. Now, once we get that, we can control that power the right way to stop these attackers from using it against us.
Back to top Go down
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

PostSubject: Re: Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!)   Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:06 pm

Deimos had taken his seat on a rather large sunflower that had positioned itself much like a cushion on the ground. He'd crossed his arms and legs, studying the map that was whipped out by their New-found Stretegist. Both he and the Goddess nodded to one another. Almost as if Discussing their situation at hand in secret.

" May I say something Nazealus? " He'd tapped his chin, and glanced hard at the map. " What if their efforts only double to get the two cores we have? According to Legend there are six, and the previous king had aquired quite a few of them. So if we were to have this added core, that would only make us a hotter target would it not? " He'd turned from the map to the strategist beside him. " If I'm wrong, please do not fail to correct me. "
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!)   Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:09 pm

The queen smiled in a manner that made her look forboding. "with pleasure deimos as long as you don't get in MY way... i would be more than glad to let you have your way." she detached herself from the meeting as her mind wandered over the resentment that draconis had become so corrupted and she knew that when draco recovered she would put him and Nazealus in charge before she left on her on quest with Deimos,Sulria, and Maria by her side. A quest for the shards of heaven to ensure mystics survival. "how long till you are fully recovered from your...accindent....draco or do you wish to keep me in the dark?"
Back to top Go down
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

PostSubject: Re: Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!)   Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 6:09 pm

His answering response was nothing more than a chuckle. His eyes scanned themap once more, as he'd began embedding the topogrphic layout in his mind. He was planning, te most efficient and effetive means as to take out the enemy should they try an rise to meet them.

' They have Dragons... ' He's thought to himself, his eyes narrowing harshly. ' I can handle dragons... ' His hand absent mindedly reached up, his fingers running along the heavy scar that lined from mid-forearm to his shoulder before vanishing under his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Nazealus Kasai

Nazealus Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!)   Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:50 pm

Now, if everything's in order, myself and someone else should be going for the shard. I doubt Lady Forester would accompy me on such a task. Anyone else? This has to be done soon.
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!)   Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:24 am

The queen smirkedreplying to his question. "No I shall acompany you Prince Nazealus,"she said firmly, "But i request Deimos to be wit us as well."
Back to top Go down
Nazealus Kasai

Nazealus Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!)   Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:04 am

-At first Naz had looked pleased with the idea, but this quickly faded- I'm sorry, but I cant allow a Queen to be away from her kingdom during this time. Deimos will accompany me, while you stay here and keep things in order. Understood? I'll leave a battle plan with you in case Draceonis strikes while I'm away.
Back to top Go down
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

PostSubject: Re: Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!)   Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:18 am

The man's eyes flickered from The incubus, back toward his queen. He'd sighed heavily, " I'll go. Sulmaria will stay behind and help protect the queen should anything Arise. " The young fighter had pulled the snake from his neck, she'd immediately vanished, and appeared once more wrapping herself upon the elven queen's fore arm. Her amber coloured eyes turned back toward the dread-locked being.

"Don't you go dying on me now, Deimossss. I'll sssstay and protect, Aeryn. Hurry back, both you and Nazaelus. "

The young man turned toward the incubus after giving the goddess a small nod. " So...what's the plan? "
Back to top Go down
Nazealus Kasai

Nazealus Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!)   Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:49 pm

Relancia has automated guards standing outside the borders itself. To keep with it's policy of isolation from other nations. So, this is how I see it. You, Deimos will have to cause some sort of diversion. My guess would be to destroy the guards outside the capital. But, it's your choice what you want to do. Anyway, as soon as that happens. I'll sneak in through the gates. Once I'm in the area, you're free to stop. I know the place like the back of my hand. All you need to do is wait for me somewhere outside the area. Understood?
Back to top Go down
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

PostSubject: Re: Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!)   Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:38 am

The dreadlocked man gave a soft chuckle, his lips curling into the slightest smirk. " Easy enough. Just tell me when. "

He'd stood at the door, giving a small bow toward their queen. He'd started for his room, snatching quite a few things from there, including a cloak and a pair of mythril knuckled gloves.
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!)   Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:59 pm

the young queen held up here hand to nazealus asking him to stay while the others left."prince nazealus...i shall advise you that i too WILL be comeing along in my own way that is...if sulmaria and Maria my guardian would be willing to help with such an urge to travel."Maria the fairy sighed in a jokinly way and transformed.One minute a fairy next minute the queen in full size and appearance."she always likes to me to play her...says i do her job better...combine that with her being young and adventures and you've got a michief maker."the queen stood up as her silver hair turned burgendy,her eyes darker and her ears gone.she was now looking a human more than an elf."this is my own little disguise..."she said bowing.

((appearance now))
Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!) - Page 2 Moon-k10

Last edited by ElfQueen Aeryn on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nazealus Kasai

Nazealus Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!)   Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:36 pm

-It was clear to him that Lady Forester would not change her mind about the matter, and so he bowed to her and responded- As you wish, my lady. -Turns to look out one of the windows and sees that night has fallen- If you dont mind, I suggest we leave immediately. With such brief time on our hands, and Draceonis's attack being prepared as we speak, the sooner this is over with, the better. -He then started out of one of the windows, looking back just to say- Whenever you're ready.
Back to top Go down
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

PostSubject: Re: Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!)   Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:50 am

The young man stepped once more into the room, He'd been adjusting the metal, fingerless gloved over his hands. His light brown eyes were so intense with their work that he hadn't even glanced up to see the Queen's new appearance; until he'd heard a rather...sensual tone within his mind.

" Deiiiiimooossss, Take a look at your Queen. " He'd rolled his light brown eyes as he'd heard the all too familiar giggle from the goddess. Though as he'd pulled away from his now completed work, he'd blushed. His eyes glanced at the false queen (Whom he'd thought to be real at the time.) Then onto the unfamiliar woman. Both women were the cause of the bright pink across his nose. The tinkling giggle once again ran through his mind, bringing about a slight narrow to his eyes.

" Oh C'mon Deimossss, I'm jussst kidding! Besides, the beautiful human is your true queen. " and with that the light brown eyes immediately widened, he'd spun in his heels and headed toward the window, following the incubus. Sulmaria had appeared in a flash upon his shoulder once more, wrapping her cool body around his neck.
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!)   Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:59 pm

the queen smiled jumping out the window after them."Don't call me your highness anymore I beg you...call me aeryn since only a select few in my castle no my name."she smiled easily keeping pace with the young relencian prince.
Back to top Go down
Nazealus Kasai

Nazealus Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!)   Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 4:04 pm

Very well, Aeryn. -He smiled as well, still rushing ahead of the two behind him- The Relancian borders are not that far from here.We just need to keep pace for a while. -Naz shuddered a little bit, when thinking about his last memories there, a painful time for him-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!)   Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Galdawnia Capital of Mystique (Return Home,A Time of Peace before war!)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next