Everwarrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy/modern rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ax

Ax

The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle   The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:25 am

Aaron Laugh's slightly at the words Deimos says. As he finished his laughter Nakito comes back and lays down in between the two seats and rests closes her eyes.

"Well, it shouldn't be long until the food gets here. And I wouldn't kick you out.. it'd be the queen to do that, I am a kind-hearted guy. So it really is not a problem, thank you for not attacking."Aaron pets Nakito and gives her a treat.

"Good job girl,rest now, you'll be eating soon."
Back to top Go down
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

PostSubject: Re: The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle   The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:56 am

Deimos chuckled a bit at the man's comment. " You're welcome " He'd said, watching as the wolf once again came into the room, laying between the two men. He'd spotted his snake, wrapped around the wolf's ear and smiled.

That was until the snake swiftly slithered up the man's leg, twisting around his torso, spiraling around his right arm, and coiling itself into his palm. The entire action took less than a second as it had stared at the wide-eyed expression on its companion's face. The shock trailed into the young man's voice as he'd whispered, " What...are you? " What he hadn't expected was an answer. The snake hadn't spoken aloud, but telepathically.

' Not what, but who. I am Ssssssulmaria, I'm the Goddesssssss of Time and Space. It just ssssssso happens that I've taken quite a liking to you Deimossss Knyght. I have a ssssslight facination with sssnnnnakes, so I've decided to become one myssssself. Quite cute hmmm? Well Deimossss, it would sssseem that you and I will be together for quite a while. You'd bessssst get usssed to me. ' A gentle giggle followed the seductive tone of the Goddess' voice.

She'd slithered her way into the young man's hair once again, popping out of the top much like the periscope on a submarine. The shocked look still hadn't left Deimos' face. It would seem fate had other things in store for him; Then...his stomach growled.
Back to top Go down
Draco Valhores

Draco Valhores

PostSubject: Re: The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle   The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:34 pm

Draco silently walk up to the two men sitting in the garden "Mind if i join you gentleman?" Draco's hair was everywhere and his clothes lay askew: He had just woke up from his guard duties last night. He pat the wolf on the head as he walked over to a chair beside his fellow Knights
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle   The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:30 pm

The young queen continued about her way through the garden in a space after the men had left thinking about the problems of her future and kingdom. "i have a feeling war is not far away for my people."
Back to top Go down
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

PostSubject: Re: The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle   The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:01 pm

Deimos sighed as he'd pushed himself from his seat. The food was taking much too long, and he was growing much too restless just waiting. Better to move than to be hungry. With a Greeting nod to Draco, he'd once again vanished around a corner.

" Geez...I can't just sit and talk forever, not my thing. " He'd spoken softly to himself. Sulmaria had darted from his hands around his neck, she'd stared oddly at the man's facial features, moving much more human than snake.

" You know, your acccccent is quite attractive. Itsssss rather cute in an odd sssssort of way. British issss it? "

She'd recieved nothing more than a nod in return. The light brown eyes of her companion spotting a glint of fabric turning the corner. Naturally, he'd followed. Once he'd reached the corner he'd peeked, and spotted brilliant pure white hair that instantly noted it to be the Queen. She'd seemed....troubled. Being the young man Deimos was, he'd walked up to her, and without warning questioned.

" So Your Highness. What's on your mind? " He'd given her a small smile, his english tone having a bit more vigor than shyness this time around. But it wasn't to be used often...never has been.
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle   The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:35 pm

The young queen turned eruptly in shock and sighed seeing the young man from earlier. "nothing..Deimos was it...Well good bye to you i have other matters to attened too after all.." she said absently trying to hide her worry with a blank face and turned to leave holding up her dress in a proper way so as not to trip over herself.Into her room she went and to the balcony staring off at her homeland with sad eyes for the thought of war that plaged her vibrant dreams of the future lately."oh maria what do i do?" The little fairy conciler of her merly looked at the young queen in sadness feeling for once at a lost of words.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle   The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:28 pm

Glancing over to the man who's come to join us at the table. Pulling out a pocket clock out from an inside pocket. Checking that the food should be here momentarily.

"Hello there, mind.. me asking, who are you? I know your welcome, I've seen you around here plenty of times."
Back to top Go down
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

PostSubject: Re: The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle   The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:54 pm

" What you CAN do is talk to somone about what's bugging you! " An irritable english tone echoed upward toward the elven queen on her balcony. The source came from the very garden below.

Deimos would've laughed, had he not been so annoyed by her high-class rudeness. Sure she was a queen and all, but that didn't mean she had to be so rude as to just run away from someone looking to start conversation. Light brown eyes were narrowed, but not fully into a glare, his arms were pulled up over his chest as he tapped his foot, echoing his annoyance.

Funny enough, She's so troubled she must've forgotten her room was just above the very garden where she'd been standing. Inwardly, the man was laughing, and faught hard to keep his face as it was.
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle   The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 6:07 pm

The young queen looked down shocked at the outburst and smirked. "i am sorry for my rudness but i am still young and being taught courtly affaris..until them.."she picked up a book and with her elvish speed and grace threw it square between his eyes playfully. "THAT! is for interupting my train of thought when i have the senate on my ass and several hours of sleep denied to me each night By horror film dreams!" and them she twilred around closing her balcony doors behind her
Back to top Go down
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

PostSubject: Re: The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle   The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:57 pm

The young man caught the book with relative ease. Shaking his head as he'd turned back toward the garden. " Geez, she's my age and worse off than me. "

He'd turned into a field of flowers and sat on a bench that waited within the various colors. With the vines and other luscious greens that wove around it, the steel chair blended flawlessly with its surroundings. It gracefully accepted the newcomer, as he'd shunted his dreads over his shoulder as he leaned against the back and began reading the book that was wrongly thrown at him.
Back to top Go down
Draco Valhores

Draco Valhores

PostSubject: Re: The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle   The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 12:49 pm

"General Draco Valhores At your service and you are?" draco noticed the wolf beside the man and slowly reached his hand over to it petting it on the head "that is a beatirul young wolf you have here what is her name?
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle   The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:21 pm

Smiling at the comment.

"Her name is Nakito she's friendly, and one of my lesser violent wolves. As for me I'm Aaron Takarame at your service."
Back to top Go down
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

PostSubject: Re: The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle   The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 9:24 pm

Deimos came walking back around the corner where the two Knights sat, his nose was buried deeply within the book. He'd stepped over the wolf that lay on the ground, his snake eyed her interestedly, but stayed put on his neck where she lounged most of the time. Sitting beside the men, his stomach growled loudly, but he'd ignored it and stayed glued to the book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle   The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Garden Maze of Mystique Castle
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2