Everwarrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy/modern rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Char, Aaron (Axie) Takarame

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ax

Ax

New Char, Aaron (Axie) Takarame Empty
PostSubject: New Char, Aaron (Axie) Takarame   New Char, Aaron (Axie) Takarame EmptyWed May 06, 2009 4:54 pm

General

Full name: Aaron Takarame

Nickname(s): Ax, Axie

Species: Human

Birth-date: Feb 21st

Sexuality: Straight

Relationship Status: None

Love Interest/Spouse: n/a

Nationality: Canadian

Village or town of birth: Unaware of such information.

Currently lives: In a quiet Little cottage up in a forested area, not restricted from people but prefers no trespassers.

Allegiance?: Good

Smoker?: No

Drinker?: No

Drug User?: no

Appearance
[img]New Char, Aaron (Axie) Takarame New_ar10[/img]

Height: 5'11 and a half

Weight: 167

Figure/build: Average build, nothing to amazing.

Hairstyle and color: Very light blue hair

Eye color: Light blue eyes, easily mistaken for Grey

Skin/fur color: Caucasian

Tattoos: None

Scars: One along the back, from right shoulder, cutting down and across my spine.

Piercings: None

Preferred style of clothing: Nothing too tight, usually a pair of boots a shirt with an open front, a usual white cape like cloak that I am usually wearing many buckles and add-ons to it

Personality (and other stuff)

Personality: Usually very calm and collected, Very polite, at times too forgiving and by far too apologetic

Likes: Cookies and wolves, Being around friends and those I trust.

Dislikes: Animal hunters/abusers

Fears/phobias: Heights. Being alone in the dark.

Hobbies: Laying down in the grass or under a tree, being with my favorite little wolf cub.

Talents/skills: Skilled with The capabilities of summoning Wolves. And other basic spells of the elements.

Peaceful or aggressive: Peaceful

Weapon of choice (if any): Fists if needed.

Relationships

Parents: Don't remember them, was abandoned as a child.

Siblings: Wouldn't know if I had any

Children: I sure hope not ;]

Other important relatives: N/a 'Cause unaware

Partner: (Anyone? D: )

Enemies: None.

Pets: Wolves, multiple, will be summoned later on ( need to find pics)

Life story

Situation of the character's birth (where, when etc): Not sure how childhood went, or birth situation, was taken in when found abandoned.

Describe their childhood (newborn - age 10): The family that had taken me in had seemed to be rather rich. But I hadn't cared. I was simply glad to know that such nice folk had taken me in. It seemed my Father, or the person I had called father, was skilled in magic arts, such as summoning. He had taught me all of which I needed to know before I had actually been able to summon anything. He had one night taken me out for a sort of test. To find out what my summoning creature should have been. Kind of like natives would do for their Inner-animal. I had an encounter with a white wolf, she was protecting her cubs from me, thinking I was the enemy. After avoiding the wolf for sometime, it had tracked me down while I was doing the test. Hunters had soon entered the forest, and the cubs were the ones being hunted. After had saving the cubs from the hunters, the wolf had acknowledged me as an ally. And led me to the end of the test. Not even a week later.. I had begun my summoning training.

Teenage years (11 - 19): At twelve years old, the folks who had taken me in and raised me.. had been killed in a car crash. Astounded, they had left everything they had to me, under the watch of the caretakers and maids and butlers that are still around, I continued my training, and became close friends with those around me. Was taught what I knew from the butlers and maids after they had died. I had taken on their last name, since I had not known of my own. Even now at sixteen, continues my training, mastered the art of summoning wolves, but still there are some wolves.. that I cannot control, summons to powerful.

Adult years (20 on): N/A
Back to top Go down

New Char, Aaron (Axie) Takarame
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everwarrpg :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: