Everwarrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy/modern rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

search for the earth remnant

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jin Kazama
Admin

search for the earth remnant Empty
PostSubject: search for the earth remnant   search for the earth remnant EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:14 am

a slow smile spread through Jin's features as he neared the tavern, the goal of his search. He slid rampardos off his back slcing through the oak door in no mood for subtleties. as the two halve fell to the floor he looked the shocked crowd of patrons over searching for his target.

There he was sat at a table of cards gambling in the back of the pub, Jin walked over he gaze never relinquishing on the now fairly frightened man

"You, Bartholemew regis i need you to come with me for a while i have some questions"

The man who had clearly forgotten Jins face and was expecting some kind of excecution by the look on his face got up out of his chair droppin his hand of card (which coincedently looked like a winner) and followed Jin out to the crowd of men stood at the pubs entrance.
Back to top Go down
https://everwarrpg.rpg-board.net
Fallen Sanosuke

Fallen Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: search for the earth remnant   search for the earth remnant EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:59 am

Watches Jin silently from the doorway eyeing anyone just incase someone was fool enough to try and fight Jin as he smirks

"clearly the man has forgotten who you are, shall we remind him?"
Back to top Go down
Jin Kazama
Admin

PostSubject: Re: search for the earth remnant   search for the earth remnant EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:32 pm

As the pair came to the green pastures outside the tavern Jin turned to his counter part " i want the building destroyed along with its inhabitants no one will know of our presence here, make it look as though the place never existed" Jin gave the command in a restrained tone becoming impatient with the amount of time they were having to spend here, if this foolish bastard had relised Jins intentions earlier the whole process would have been far shorter.

With a quick flick of his wrist rampardos was but millimetres from the flesh that made up the shivering civilians shoulder

" i am looking for one of the magic stones of which you told me during my last visit"

"why the hostility master kazama? you know i will always be more than compli..."

The mans words were ceased with a quick glare from Jin

"awnser me NOW"

"the grounds of ocre it is there you will find what you seek" The mans voice now audibly shakey

Jin had what he'd come for and true to his icy nature he was ready to excecute this innocent now his use was expired, it was no more than a few words from Jins lips that caused the man's anatomy to spontaneuously combust the screaming corpses fall to the ground music to Jin's ear's.

The tall shadowy figure began too make his departure from the area quickly sheathing rampardos as he walked along the muddy trail towards the north headed for the elusive kingdom expecting Sanosuke to catch up once his task was finished
Back to top Go down
Fallen Sanosuke

Fallen Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: search for the earth remnant   search for the earth remnant EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:57 pm

So to the grounds of ocre sir jin?" he asked jin while eyeing the corpse of the civilian with a slight smile finding Jin's nature to be rather intreeging.

Turns and follows Jin stepping over the blood of the corpse "do not step in the blood guys or ill have your hides!"
Back to top Go down
Jin Kazama
Admin

PostSubject: Re: search for the earth remnant   search for the earth remnant EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:31 pm

Days passed as the legion walked through to steeped terrain nothing for company other than they're horses and no forms of entertainment out side to odd countryside village in which Jin would let the men loose. But pillaging and rape didnt particularly appeal to him, he was growing bored there had been no enemy worth mention on this assignment and all he wanted to do was retreieve this item and rejoin the battle.

As they reached the borders of the city of ocre Jin commanded the men to stay guard, they would sit at this city's perimeter whilst himself and Fallen finished they're task.

The pair walked through the tattered streets of the forlorn industrial paradise, taking in the sights of they're surroundings consisting mainly of tattered and broken buildings the contents of which held no interest to Jin.

Finally they came upon what he'd been searching for, a small woooden trap door looking extremly inconspicuous at the side of a pub. But when upon Jin's command Fallen tried his hand at opening the thing it refused to budge an inch.

"Perfect Just as i thought, here is what we seek" Jin's tall shadowy figure mumbled

as he finished his words he jammed Rampardos into the wooden surface mumble words as he did so.

"Avardi mesucosa expectalum vancuardi" as he spoke each of the four words one of the corners of the wooden panel would light up at its command before dissapearing completely as the incantation was finished, Jins hand flicking out to catch his sword before it fell.

"Its you problem now" Jin's cold tone informed fallen, and with a motion of his head he indicated for the man to enter down the pitch black passageway left by the now missing wooden panel.

"it is you who will be retrieving it, fail and you wont be returning with us."

OOC: ok from here on ill just NPC the trial for you ok fallen as it's earth it will be to do with endurance. So just make you next post about entering your surroundings and we'll take it from there
Back to top Go down
Fallen Sanosuke

Fallen Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: search for the earth remnant   search for the earth remnant EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:02 pm

Looks at Jin then nods jumping down through the opened celler landing lightly on the cold stone floor and lets his eyes adjust to the darkness. As his eyes adjusted he looked around seeing some barrels and a few racks of rotting meet the flies buzzing around his head. ""augh....meat""

covers his mouth then sends a mental though to Jin

"nothing so far sir, ill report back soon"

begins walking in the celler keeping a hand on one of his sword pommels eyeing his surroundings watching for anything movement and supicious.

"I wonder what this remnant will look like..."

He spots another trap door and tests it with his foot then kneels down and pulls on it smiling to himself as it comes free he climbs down into a cavern and follows it down a few miles reporting back to Jin

"Jin, i have found a cavern no si..."

Stumbles as the ground starts shaking

"Wha..t?

Jumps up into the air as the ground rises he lodges his sword in the top of the cavern then spots a shadow figure at the far end of the cavern, he drops from the ceiling and follows the figure down a tunnel leading east of the cavern
Back to top Go down
Jin Kazama
Admin

PostSubject: Re: search for the earth remnant   search for the earth remnant EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:59 pm

whispers echoed through the shadows " We know why your here"

"Youl never get it"

"you cant pass us"

Suddenly as the voices echoed out through the cavern one booming tone made itself heard above them

"you will sssstate your intention's for entering our dewelling" it hissed
Back to top Go down
Fallen Sanosuke

Fallen Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: search for the earth remnant   search for the earth remnant EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:02 pm

Stops and listens to the voices trying to point out their origin. growls quietly then covers his ears in pain as the loud booming voice echoes through his head*

"AHHH!!!!!"

leans against the wall dizzy, panting heavily as the pain slowly subsides

"wha...the..."

Regains his stabilty and sighs in releif

"I have come for the Earth Remnant in the name of Draeconis, i bring you no harm, i only wish to get what i came for and leave"
Back to top Go down
Jin Kazama
Admin

PostSubject: Re: search for the earth remnant   search for the earth remnant EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:59 pm

OOC: my apologies for the absence, there were some family issues that required resolving but tis all good now. Again sorry shoulda posted an absence

"Mortal can never be allowed to gain our power so lightly, In your dying moments all you will feel is regret for entering our house" the faceleess voice let out the words in a dry raspy tone.

As the vocals subsided tremors rippled through the carvern floor leaved koganei unsteady on his feet as the man rocked too an fro in the newly distorted equilibrium, without any further notice a thick limb of rock came shooting forth from the shadowed backs of the cave's depths slamming into the chest of koganei and sending him rocketing through plane after plane of wood panneling as he was smashed through the wooden scaffolding that made up the supporting main frame of the cavern's infrastructure before finally flying through the gaping hole that had once been a trapdoor and reaching sunlight.

A deep rumble could be heard below as the now unstable rockstructures collapsed in on themselve's destroying any chance of re entry for the pair, A starteled Jin was left stunned as he his subordinate fly upward from his underground haven only minutes after having entered, what the hell had happened down there.

As the mans limp body finaly crashed to the cobbled pavements in a sickening crunch Jin could finally see the full impact of whatever the hell it was that had hit him. Blood was trickling down Koganei's temple whilst his arm which had suffered an ugly break was contorted completely in the wrong direction, he was in no life threatening danger but it was unlikely Koganei could fight anytime soon.

"Hmm it seems there was some form of trial here, one we've failed no doubt" Jin mused thoughtlfully about too move round to help the barely conscious man too his feet, but as he did so a large block of what appeared to be rocky mud burst through the pavements surface, it seemed what ever had attacked Gail had followed him up here.

"GET THE FUCK UP NOW AND GET BACK TO THE CASTLE" Jin's authorotative tone boomed out through the city in which they stood, he couldn't even be sure Koganei's battered skull would even be able to process the order he'd just been given, but he had no time to find out what had crawled up from the depth's of the earth was now stood before him, A gargantuan titan composed solely of earth and rocks at least a couple hundered metres high now glared down upon him reared at his front ready to go on the offensive.
Whatever happened to Koganei from here on was his problem Jin had bigger fish to fry, it seemed he would actually have some fun on this little excursion.

A stone fist slammed down on the pebbled paving on the exact spot Jin had stood moments before, as he looked down upon the beast whilst rising through the air after a well timed jump he quickly unsheathed rampardos bringing to his hand within seconds.
Falling back down to earth as gravity began to take its effect Jin swung the gunblade down aiming its tip at the exposed earthy limb of the beast before pulling the trigger and sending a shotgun-like blast tearing into the ogre's mineral flesh landing gracefully on the arm as he did so. The monster didnt even seem to notice the wound but as soon as the sole's of Jin shoes touched the monsters arm a smile seemed to take its place upon the demon's features.

A soily substance quickly began to spread up Jins legs like an infection sourced straight from the monsters arm, but as he tried to jump away and evade the attack he found his limbs to be glued in place he was stuck where he stood encased in the earth withing seconds only to have it harden around him moments later.

"Tch...this fiend plans to crush the life from me" Jins scattered thought's whirrrled as he analysed for a way out of this

it was in his left arm he felt it first the one unequiped with any blade, the stone skin that surrounded his arm shrunk suddenly and the limb was destroyed.

Jin's cry of pain fell on deaf ears finding no reply but a deep grumbling that would appear to be this ogre's attempt at a laugh. The beast was toying with him destroying him slowly.

(yeh ill finish this later or tommorow) No idea how to explain Koganei getting the earth remnant so i probably wont
Back to top Go down
Fallen Sanosuke

Fallen Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: search for the earth remnant   search for the earth remnant EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 4:39 pm

(thought i would post something just incase)

Closes his eyes slowly and brings the incantation forward in his mind hearing Jin's scream of pain he whispers the spell and heals his major wounds then slowly gets up grunting silently grabs his blades and jumps out of the opening onto the alleyway

"Hang in there jin!"

He looks at the golem and growls slashing his blades in a down cross sending two heavy air waves at the golem's arm slicing it off. Hearing the golems cry of pain he jumps onto the severed arm and runs up it whispering "alwi grentua el" causing his blades to turn into flames and ice once he reaches the top of the golem's head he stabs his fire enchanted sword into the head then puts more of his energy into the enchantment causing the blade to burn hotter melting the top of the golem's head.

"I WILL NOT FAIL!!"

Yanks his blade out then stabs the other sword into the new hole ignoring the burning pain in his left arm sends the ice enchantment from his sword's blade into the golems head causing it to freeze from the inside out

"dammit..."

jumps down from the top of the golem sliding down the ice as it covers the whole golem then does the same thing as he did just a few seconds ago to the arm making sure not to freeze Jin. Once the arm was completely frozen he grabs Jin's rampardos unsteadily and aims at the frozen arm.

"please..hold on!"

Pulls the trigger sending a charge flying at the arm exploding it into a million peices, drops the gunblade and runs to jin kneeling down to check his pulse not kjnowing if he was dead or alive...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: search for the earth remnant   search for the earth remnant Empty

Back to top Go down

search for the earth remnant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everwarrpg :: Role Playing Section :: Battlefield-
Jump to: