Everwarrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy/modern rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~~~Raid on Relencia~~~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

~~~Raid on Relencia~~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~   ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~ EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:18 am

((OPEN and i can't post tonight deimos you will start along with naze))
Back to top Go down
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~   ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~ EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:02 am

The travel from the heavens down to the mid realm weren't as heavy as the young man once thought. the hood of his sleeveless shirt was pulled over his head, hiding much of his face from view, Sulmaria had taken refuge within his long dreadlocks, which was wrapped into a makishift shorter ponytail to that it's with within the confines of the hood. The treck through the plains was quiet, his mind affixed upon his next objective once they'd reached the outer walls of the small city. His impish personality kicked in as he'd planned and mentally visualized his plan of diversion.

His hands were pocketted within his jeans, his eyes lost in through as he'd kept pace beside the incubus.
Back to top Go down
Nazealus Kasai

Nazealus Kasai

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~   ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~ EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:41 am

-Nazesala stopped as he saw the Relancian borders in sight- There's our target. Whenever you're ready, Deimos, find some way to draw attention to yourself at the borders. Once you do that, Aeryn and I will be able to sneak past with no problems. As soon as we get by, you can stop. Understood, both of you?
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~   ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~ EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:55 pm

Aeryn nodded in deep thought and shuttered feeling the darkness so close to her made her feel ill. She had to endure. With the shard in their possession, they could either force negotiations with the kingdom or take it back to Mystique and force an open war with Relencia. She of course was hoping for the first option. “Nazealus? What was it like here in Relencia I vaguely remember what you told me.” She said in deep curiosity, the mysterious incubus for some reason never did tell them his whole story.

~~~Back in Mystique~~~

Maria's mind was swamped! "How did aeryn manage and i thought i had a hard job! Aeryn you better come back i can't be you for all eternity!!!"her mind screemed as more and more paper were put before her.

Back to top Go down
Nazealus Kasai

Nazealus Kasai

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~   ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~ EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:18 pm

-thinks to his times before and responds- The country is very prosperous. Carrying a policy of isolation, they keep their peace by simply ignoring outside nations. -The prince then shudders himself as he continues- Though, they carry strong laws out against the abnormal and unusual folk, before and after my leave. Behind their peaceful lives, Relancians have cruel hearts. With no sympathy or plight, like the indifferent people they are.
Back to top Go down
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~   ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~ EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:15 am

With a small sigh Deimos had continued his walk toward the small city. " Come in as soon as you see the explosion. Just make sure you don't go anywhere near the center of town for a while. " With that, the man vanished in an instant, much like Sulmaria herself.

He'd appeared once more within a side street of the city, The young man instantly realized, he did NOT belong in such a place. As soon as he'd stepped out of the small alley, he was stopped by a sudden voice, " YOU THERE! Cease your movement or die! " With a heavy sigh the dark-skinned man paused in his movements turning toward the source of the voice, which had been a group of knights. " We are part of serving the order and peace about this place, and we've never seen the likes of you about. What brings you about, and Lower your hood so we may see your face. " A spear was suddenly held to the hooded void that had hidden the dark skinned man's face.

" I'm not here for trouble, merely shopping. I've come for supplies for my travels is all. " He'd reached up and removed his hood, allowing his waist-long hair to drop from its make-shift ponytail. Sulmaria had peeked her head from the forest of hair and her odd shade and eye color brought a small gasp from the guards behind the man.

" Wh..what is that there? " The lead man asked, his spear point pressing into his neck. Sulmaria hissed threateningly; a soft nudge from Dei's cheek silenced her.

" She's my pet snake. "

" P...PET!? YOUR PET, WHAT BLASSSSPHEMY IS THISSS!? " Her seductive tone sounded outraged, her hiss once more sounded, but this time it was directed toward Dei himself. He'd had to work hard to suppress the grin that desperately wanted to make itself known.

" Now if you may, I'll be on my way. I'm in quite the rush you see. " The young man, gently pushed the point from his neck as he'd turned around, heading for the city's busy square. His eyes narrowed gently as he'd prepared himself.
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~   ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~ EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:56 pm

Aeryn surpressed a giggle hearing everything from sulmaria's point and eye sight as well as deimos."It seems our young knight has insulted his PET snake goddess"she said in a teasing manner trying to ease the teasion of whats to come."so if you were givin the choice to take back your kingdom and rightfully rule it.would you?"she asked without hesitation and in all seriousness.
Back to top Go down
Nazealus Kasai

Nazealus Kasai

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~   ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~ EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:34 pm

-He looked back at her with an ominous stare- I would never consider ruling Relancia at this point. The royal family dosent even look out for each other. All they care about is who's next in line. Besides.. -He brought his head down- They would never accept such a misfit as I to rule. Not after all the damage I caused before my leave. You would be much more suited for that, Aeryn.
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~   ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~ EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:27 pm

Aeryn looked foward and sighed."even i am am isfit for the kingdom of mystique nazealus...but i will tell you this when i get the shard..or while we get the shard..Why don't we pay your dear PARENTS a surprise visit?hmm?i am sure the would like to meet your betrothal."she blushed...but for some reason she felt nazelus would help her...the senate wouldn't stop it's uproar till she married...if she married nazelus and combined two kingdoms the the benifit for both conutrys would in crease.besides he had a cute aspect when looks came into play.she giggled at that thought.
Back to top Go down
Nazealus Kasai

Nazealus Kasai

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~   ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~ EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:40 pm

-As soon as he heard the word betrothal, he couldnt help but freeze for a minute- I-I had no idea of your situation.. -He then loosened up a little- Of course, every queen needs a king, and vice-versa. -Nazealus blushed a little as well, and couldnt help but stare a little- Though, the shard is hidden underground. Below the castle of my mother and father. We'd have to take it first. Though.. -tries to think calmly- let's wait for Deimos's signal.. -Naz's mind may have wanted to think about the mission at hand, but for those couple of moments, it just thought of Aeryn.. and her charming idea-
Back to top Go down
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~   ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~ EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:18 am

" Sulmaria, that took entirely too long for comfort really. " The dark-skinned man mumbled, a huge sweatdrop forming just on the side of his head. He'd made his way into the center square, several bags of food and clothing had been stored within a void created by his goddess.

' Thank you, Deimosss. You know that your Queen and the incubus will be pretty angry with you for taking so long just to shop for me! All these clothes will do quite nicely for when I up and decide to show you my true form, well Aeryn and Nazealus anyways. ' That all too familiar giggle rang through his mind, Once more the fighter couldn't help but roll his eyes at the woman.

They'd been within the center of town for the longest, the fighter's intent had been to move stealthy and fast though, the small snake, who now rested wrapped lightly around his left wrist had suggested they scope the place...which ended up into quite a long-winded shopping spree for the woman, using the young man's money of course. Though now, they'd been back on course, and Deimos's light brown eyes steeled as he'd made his way toward the fountain.

Beneath his feet the ground rippled terribly, a woman who'd seen let out a horrid scream, only to have it silenced as a large explosion engulfed the area, before a massive stalagmite sprouted hundreds of feet into the sky.

' Well you two, there'sssss the ssssignal. Deimosss and I shall be with you ssssooon. ' This time, the goddess's words and lilting giggle had flooded, their waiting partner's ears. Followed by Deimos's

' Sorry for the break you two, Sulmaria needed shopping. Remember avoid the center of the city. '

' ITSSS NOT MY FAULT! YOU CALLED ME YOUR PET! YOU HAD TO PAY! ' Her seductive tone had been replaced by a shrill tone.

' Yeah yeah, grow up, Sulmaria. '

' OH YOU! '

The last thing the two had heard was Deimos's subtle chuckle before it faded into the screams and sirens of the city.

(Sorry you two, Computer issues. This one was ridiculously long.)
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~   ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~ EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 8:28 pm

Aeryn saw the explosion and froze in the spot.Her usually cheerful and gentle expression vanished and was replaced by a look as sinister and as deadly a reaper come to life. She smirked and looked at nazealus."so whats the first stop?"she asked in a cruel seductive tone."with all the noise he's making i say we have three days total...but 5 hours of stealth before we count the repairs and ..other damages to the relencia capital"she looked around the area the were stealthing through.In her mind she was glad that finally so ...anger and other emotions she botteled up could be released.
Back to top Go down
Nazealus Kasai

Nazealus Kasai

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~   ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~ EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:33 am

We only have one stop and we need to take care of it tonight. The Relancians have way more than that to be stopped by a simple explosion. -While sneaking through the area, Nazealus stops in a clearing as he smashes through the ground, revealing an underground passageway- We'll have to get through here to get to the shard underground. -He jumped down as he reached his hand out to bring Aeryn down- Come on, we need to do this quick.
Back to top Go down
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~   ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~ EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:39 am

Ooc: Uhm guys, there's a Stalagmite. A large pillar of pure earth Sticking a good Hundred and fifty feet in the air. It wasn't just a simple explosion in the least. Deimos will be back with you two in a bit. But keep that in mind.

The dreadlocked fighter was sitting upon a heavily damaged building nearby, it had been pierced by one of the spires that sprouted from the behemoth of earth that pierced the heavens high above. Blood splattered the core of this city, As well as several back alleys as the thorns of rock hadn't only been contained within this single area. Throughout, people were hanging from tips of needles, crushed under fallen ruins, it was destruction everywhere.

' Deimosss, that was quite the impressssive attack. It will take Relencia quite sometime to heal. ' Sulmaria hung on his wrist now as she'd watched the chaos below. Several of the knights below had rushed into the circle of destuction, only to be run through as another spire produced as if to delierately impale the lot of them, the pillar of destuction seemed alive.

The young man shrugged lightly " Naz said a distraction, anyway i chose. He doesn't seem to like these people, and neither did the queen really. They seemed quite rude to me, so...why not release a bit of my darker side. " He'd smirked lightly. " Besides, nobody but you, Naz, and the Queen even has the slightest inkling of what caused this damage. But come, we must find those two anyways. "

With that, the young man took off across the rooftops, in search of his companions.
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~   ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~ EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:29 pm

Aeryn grabed onto nazealus so he could help her down and the looked around the underground they had to explore."strange...why would the artifact be so...easily unguarded...i have a bad feeling about this"she said while her mind wondered that maybe the relencians took more cation the thought if this is to be working so easily
Back to top Go down
Nazealus Kasai

Nazealus Kasai

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~   ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~ EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:00 am

-Nazealus remained silent, as he walked slowly through the underground. His mind was racing through different thoughts at the time. He was thinking about what would happen if he confronted his parents, and the rest of his siblings along the way to their goal. More importantly, he was thinking about Aeryn's idea, and how that WOULD stike his family. If he could, he might be able to get the support of his country, being the only married child in the family. After all, it was obious that Aeryn needed some help, and she wanted him to provide it.- Almost there.
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~   ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~ EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:55 pm

Aeryns eyes were still narrawoed in suspition.Her fears were realized when she heard some rather...Boisterirous talking between a good some of people.Along with the voices was a elder man and an woman around the simular age trying to quiet them."Nazealus..."she whispered."is it possible that most you family meeting take place down here? or maybe deimos's distraction caused them to hide near the remenant!!"she hissed in annoyance knowing it was too easy to get in. If anyone accused her of being an assain she'll turn into one her mood was angry enough to haveing a confrentation with the oryal family in relencia.
Back to top Go down
Nazealus Kasai

Nazealus Kasai

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~   ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~ EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:10 pm

-Though he could see Aeryn's concern, Nazealus pressed on slowly until he reached a stop.- Ok. I can see why they might be here, but there's no reason to be alarmed. -Saying a small incantation, Nazealus then pressed his palm against her forehead, which made her seemlingly vanish- I'll be the distraction this time. You go on ahead.
Back to top Go down
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~   ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~ EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:47 pm

The young fighter had now taken to the demolished streets as his light brown eyes searched for his companions. His breathing was smooth considering the sprint that he'd pushed himself into, He'd turned a corner and instantly skidded to a halt as the point of a rapier was aimed directly at his neck. It was held by a rather upper class man, who looked much richer than even the nobles of the city. This man wore a rather light suit of full-bodied armor, its black white base brightened the deep crimson accents well, the rapier itself was matching with a shining silver blade, its hilt having the same crimson and white as its owner's armor.

" So...you were the cause of this were you not? " The unknown knight asked, his voice was quite feminine, if it weren't for his masculine facial attributes, one may not have been able to tell the difference. As if to emphasize the dire nature of his question, the blade had pressed a bit harder against the dark-skinned man's neck who, oddly enough, had the calmest expression upon his face and an even calmer voice as he'd answered easily.

" Of course not, I don't have that kind of power. " His light brown eyes bore into the pure white pair that glared back at him. The white knight's teeth ground together, " If you were sent by Nazealus, then I might as well cut you down now. My brother is not permitted within these walls as much as you are forbidden to. Once he'd flee from his duties as rightful King of Relancia, we outcasted him instantly. "

A dark eyebrow twitched as the knight's rage, Though Deimos kept his calm demeanor almost perfectly as he'd given a soft glance to the snake upon his wrist, who'd given a nod before vanishing in an instant. " Well, I have never heard of this...this Naz person that you speak of. Now I must be on my way. " A finger rose up, to push the edge of the blade away from him, Big mistake appearantly, as in the next moment He was dodging a flurry of quick whiplike attacks from the man.

~~~

Sulmaria had appeared within the lower section of the city just moment later. Wrapping around the invisible Queen's neck. Her thoughts were rather hectic as they'd bore through the incubus and the Queen's minds

[i] ' DEIMOSS ISSSS IN TROUBLE!! Some knight claiming to be the brother of Nazealus. He'd sssssaid that you were no longer permitted within the wallsss of Relancia. Pleasssse complete this misssion with hassste. I'll remain with the two of you, asss Deimoss asssked me to do sssso. '
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~   ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~ EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:43 pm

Aeryn twitched hearing deimos was introuble and sighed while walking into the room of where the powerful artifact ws.While the others stared at nazealus in shock she snatched it ratherinhumnaly quick and hid it withing her invisable clothes.she brushed Nazealuses hand with her own righting deimos name as she passed as a signal to say she was leaving to help him. she ignored sulmaria's demands and request by yelling in her mind her own order.(go to nazealus and guard him..who knows what his family might do!) with that she jumped out of the underground and landed gracefully behnd the Shinning Knight.Nazealus spell was difused wuth the sanp of a finger as Aeryn glared at the young knight."you will step away from my guard!"she said in a royal and dignified voice like a princess should.her appearance was still human and looked like a mere mage, but her stance and presence were more Authorative than her voice."or need i tear you to shred for harming him unjustly?"
Back to top Go down
Nazealus Kasai

Nazealus Kasai

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~   ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~ EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:34 pm

-The prince jumped down with a thundering slam as he looked towards his father with a dark smirk- Hello Father. I've come here with a couple of things in mind. -As he edges closer, the rest of the family cowers as they just watch his approach- I am soon to become the King of Mystique and I would like the support of "my country's" troops and sort. And, you open up your borders to us as we would to you.

-Lord Serluian let out a chuckle- And what makes you think I would agree to such outrageous demands? You are but one man, with this claim.

-Nazealus then grabbed him by the neck, changing into his incubus form as well.- Because, if you dont, I will tear you and this entire place TO RUBBLE! -As the royal guard started to step in, they were blasted away by a dark blast from Naz.-

Fine, fine, I'll give you what you want, just put me DOWN!! -The dark figure set him down slowly-

Farewell to you all. I hope I never see this god forsaken place again. -He let out a dark laugh as he smashed through a wall to exit upward, flying through to the scene of Deimos's dilemna- I had hoped not to see you again, brother.. Or would you have me relive the past!? -He made a gap between the two as he crashed down.- Your choice. Leave now or die.
Back to top Go down
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~   ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~ EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:00 pm

The young man was easily dodging the swings of the rapier, using his gauntlets to counter the more...accurate of the attacks. His face appeared almost too calm as the milky eyes across from him were eager to kill. It only took one, as the rapier cut smoothly through his cheek, like a razor blade through melted butter. The entire battle stopped as Deimos pressed a palm to the blade at the next swing, stopping it instantly; The milky hues widened in shock. It was at this moment that the disguised queen tapped the knight's shoulder, causing him to turn. Her words brought a rather cocky chuckle from his being. " Well, He's an intruder, and with the wrong sort of people I would assume. He could also be the cause of that! " He'd pointed a long finger toward the tower of earth in the center of town. "He must be Dispo- " His voice was cut off, as a hand spun his form around, he was met with Blazing light brown hues. " Excuse me, Ae...Miss. But I'll take him from here. "

Deimos placed a finger to the crimson liquid that flowed almost like water through a turned-on faucet, his light brown hues pulsed once before narrowing ominously. " I've done NOTHING to you! " He'd whispered, his fist clenching at his sides. But then, Like lightning, He'd smashed a powerful punch into the man's torso with a blow so powerful that it shattered the metal armor as though it were glass. The milky eyes widened further, a choked cough was forced through his lips as a small trail of blood followed. His left fist smashed heavily against the right side of the man's face, drawing a rather horrible sounding crack as the bone gave way to the cannon-like blow; Had it not been for the arm holding his shoulder, he would've been sent skidding quite a ways along the ground. The light brown hues blazed with fury as he'd raised yet another fist to bring down hard upon the man's already ruined visage, had it nod been for the ground splintering heavily between them.

Deimos had stepped back, blinking in light suprise as Sulmaria's amber hues locked much too closely to his own.

' Calm Down, Deimosss. Our work issss done! We mussst go! ' She'd coiled herself once more around his wrist as if her being there would refrain him from throwing another punch; It had worked. He only grew much more aware of her weight, of Nazaelus's appearance between him and the heavily wounded knight who claimed to be his brother.

The milky eyed man looked upon his brother as the fear only seemed to expand his eyes even further. " Na-Nazaelus!? Wh...What are you doing within these walls!? You are not to be here! " The incubus's words brought a shudder about the man, His eyes flickering as he'd quickly limped into the hole, vanishing within its darkness. " I'll kill the three of you one day! Relancia shall be under MY rule!!! "

Moments later, Deimos had turned his gaze toward the ground, after a glance toward his queen. " You...you've chosen Nazaelus as your king? " He'd shaken his head slowly before brushing past the two, toward the entrance of the long fallen city, back home. " Figures. I am but a pawn in a much bigger chess game. " He'd paused only long enough to set the snake upon the ground at his feet and taking off at a blinding pace. Sulmaria had vanished and wrapped herself gently around the Queen's neck.

[i] ' We'll see him back home...right? '
She'd shot her question within the mind's of both the royals.
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~   ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~ EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:58 pm

Aeryn shook her head not knowing while watching the scene unfold."well i have made my chioce out of desperration and trust..."she said looking at the young prince next to her.Knowing his brotehr was wacthing and listeing to him."or are you going to decline being king of mystic?"she knew the young knight must have some knowledge of her kingdom.so to know only a little would mean to know power.
Back to top Go down
Nazealus Kasai

Nazealus Kasai

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~   ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~ EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:13 am

Well, if what you said is true, I dont think I could decline. I wouldnt leave you without a king, and have your royalty in question. After all, you did have a situation that you had to get married, if I am correct. Though, that's not my concern. I am happy to help you, Aeryn. Whatever it may be. -He kissed her hand to show a sign of respect.- I am also honored that you would show me this sort of trust in the first place. But, I'm flattering you, we should just focus on getting back.
Back to top Go down
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~   ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~ EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:17 pm

The young man strolled through the lush meadows at a rather calm pace now. The light brown within his eyes had seemed to dull some, though it was only in his deep thought that it was lost. His mind battled a chaotic maelstrom of thoughts, from the incident as Relancia to Draeconis's first strike against Mystique. His hands were lodged deep within his pockets as he'd stepped through the barrier that served as Mystique's entrance toward its sky-bound suspension.

Seconds later, the man had appeared in front of the entrance of the castle, having spoke to one of the knights he was allowed entrance and flashed a small, but horribly weakened smile in thanks. With that, He'd stalked his way into Mystique's garden, vanishing once more into its entricate maze that he'd learned about as well as he'd known how to breathe.

~~

' Hmmm...Well, being a snake is a bit boring. I think I'll return to my former self now. ' With that, the snake had seemingly leapt from the Queen's shoulder, changing in a rather...flash fashion as light had engulfed the area a mild gust of wind stirring up the grass around them. Seconds later, as the light faded, it left behind a gorgeous woman with a deep caramel skin-tone, her violet hues glinting brightly as they'd turned toward the Incubus as well as their elven queen. Pure white hair danced about her shoulders, feathered in layers. She was wrapped in elegant black silk that showed off much of her midriff. Along her right arm was the tribal rendition of a snake, that started at her shoulder and its head ended at her wrist, her left was covered in a stripped arm warmer, patterning the colors of purple, black, and dark gray.

" Well? How do I look? " Her voice had still held its sensuality, that complimented her physique well. She looked like the gorgeous type that hung around the beach quite a bit. With a soft twirl she'd started once more toward the direction of Mystique, her hips swayed gently with each step she'd taken. " To home, you two love birds. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~   ~~~Raid on Relencia~~~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~Raid on Relencia~~~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everwarrpg :: Role Playing Section :: Battlefield-
Jump to: