Everwarrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy/modern rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Koganei vs Nehrai....(sidestory)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fallen Sanosuke

Fallen Sanosuke

Koganei vs Nehrai....(sidestory) Empty
PostSubject: Koganei vs Nehrai....(sidestory)   Koganei vs Nehrai....(sidestory) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:19 pm

Tracks Nehrai through the forest to a cave. As he entered the cave Nehrai jumped down slashing his sword towards Koganei as he jumps backwards dodging the attack.

"Nehrai, what have you done!?!"

Koganei yelled as he draws one of his swords since two vs one isnt fair.

"I have gained the power to bring you and your king down, this sorcery the humans have taught me have given me be the ability to summon golems, Koganei you will die by my blade!!!

Nehrai ran towards slashing upwards as Koganei brought his sword down onto his enemy's he slammed his elbow into Nehrai's face knocking him back.

"You have forced my hand!!! You will not survive this fight!"

Draws his other sword and twirls them a couple times then dashes at Nehrai quickly exchanging blow after blow barely knicking each other to bring the most pain as they brought blade down upon blade in a dance.

"Give up traitor!, i will bring you home for your death!!!"

Nehrai jumps back and casts a shadow ball at Koganei.

"Dammit.."

Dodges the spell and runs at Nehrai for the final blow as he stops he stands there panting.

"Nehrai...."

"Koganei....im...."

Nehrai drops his sword and falls to the cave floor dead blood pouring from his chest. Koganei turns and bows his head.

"Farewell....."

Walks out of the cave and into the forest back towards the castle panting heavier with each step, blood dripping from each little gash on his whole body.
Back to top Go down

Koganei vs Nehrai....(sidestory)
Page 1 of 1