Everwarrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy/modern rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We Fall and Arise again after the Chaos Subsides

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

We Fall and Arise again after the Chaos Subsides Empty
PostSubject: We Fall and Arise again after the Chaos Subsides   We Fall and Arise again after the Chaos Subsides EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 6:36 am

It had been a while for this young fighter to have stepped foot upon the castle of mystique once more. It turned out quite a bit has passed without so much as an inkling toward the dark-skinned male's thoughts. He'd gone a moment, traversing the planes of the diluted chaos within his own mind, with nothing more than a single familiar snake to ease his thoughts. Who knows, Maybe he'd be alone once again left within the silence to fade away...But only time shall tell.

" Well Deimosss, How does it feel to be within the casssstle wallsss once again? I'm quite Sure that the Queen has either missssed your presssence or forgotten you all together. But a lot hassss happened ssssince we've taken our break from thissss world. " A subtle giggle, all too familiar toward the young man had arisen from the snake that had coiled herself within the dreadlocks of her guardian. He himself had made his way through the halls, easily finding himself once more into the room that he'd resided, finding not even a speck of dust out of place from whence he'd departed.

Dropping his back to the ground, He'd collapse onto the large bed that was still as soft and downy as he'd remembered, though a slight chuckle had shattered his silence as a muffled, angry hiss had blown from within his hair. The young fighter's light brown hues had gazed upon the blackened ceiling of the room he'd custom coloured himself, made to be his own place within the pristine castle walls.

" It...is...good to be back, Sulmaria. Hopefully I wasn't too forgotten within my absence, Now to catch up. " With that, he'd pushed from the bed, his fingers parting as the goddess-posing-as-a-snake had coiled herself through his phalanges. He'd alertly watched the hallways for any familiar faces the two might have known, anything to let them know they were still welcome.

( Heh, Sup everyone. Decided to drop by and check things out again, Life called, kicked my ass, now I'm back. )
Back to top Go down
Draco Valhores

Draco Valhores

PostSubject: Re: We Fall and Arise again after the Chaos Subsides   We Fall and Arise again after the Chaos Subsides EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 10:49 pm

(nice to see you are back deimos and dont worry life kicked all our asses espically mine and trace's we are in the army lmao)
Back to top Go down
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

PostSubject: Re: We Fall and Arise again after the Chaos Subsides   We Fall and Arise again after the Chaos Subsides EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:20 am

( Heh, Thanks Mang! Glad to be back. )
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: We Fall and Arise again after the Chaos Subsides   We Fall and Arise again after the Chaos Subsides EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 6:42 pm

( I missed you did you change your number or something?! Cause i been trying to call your sorry ass!)
Back to top Go down
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

PostSubject: Re: We Fall and Arise again after the Chaos Subsides   We Fall and Arise again after the Chaos Subsides EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 2:05 am

( Lmao no, I haven't changed my number. Its still Exactly the same. )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Fall and Arise again after the Chaos Subsides   We Fall and Arise again after the Chaos Subsides Empty

Back to top Go down

We Fall and Arise again after the Chaos Subsides
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everwarrpg :: Role Playing Section :: Mystique Castle-
Jump to: