Everwarrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy/modern rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules and Regs for game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

Rules and Regs for game Empty
PostSubject: Rules and Regs for game   Rules and Regs for game EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:45 pm

1. Character must be original or something you used off of another rp site (no anime or any other form of already made characters)

2. Be polite and respectable to the other players (comments like your a godmoder or your character sucks will not be tolerated by me or the other staff)

3. No god moding (saying you control an element is fine but not being able to die or be hurt is inexcusable)

4.Try not to make ablitys to powerful or if they are make them have a drawback to using them (for example my dude trace can use telekinesis but if he uses it on a large number of things or for a prolonged period of time he starts to get migraine and his nose starts to bleed due to the stress on his mind)

5. If you have a problem with another player or if you see something that one of my staff did not see pm me or one of the staff do not start a huge fight on the chat box or start a post with it.

6. Have fun this site is meant for a way to express your ability to create things and people so be creative and use this site to your full potential
Back to top Go down

Rules and Regs for game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everwarrpg :: Rules and Regulations :: Rules-
Jump to: