Everwarrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy/modern rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Start of A War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

The Start of A War Empty
PostSubject: The Start of A War   The Start of A War EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 11:18 am

the army of Draeconis marched through the grassy plains of the kingdom of mystique towards the target of mystique. Looking back he saw his generals following him to war heading the population of soldiers at they're rear.
his gunblade weighed heavy on his back as the tall grass tickled at his feet. Onward they marched knowing the war too come would be a bloody one.
Back to top Go down
Nazealus Kasai

Nazealus Kasai

The Start of A War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of A War   The Start of A War EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:50 pm

-Under his own incantation, Nazealus watched from the treetops, shrouded in invisibility, as he saw the army march onward.- <Is this all they have? I would have expected more from a nation as formidable as this. But, if everything is set up correctly, things should go off without a hitch.> -He thought to himself as he jumped down from the trees, unsheathed his cursed sword, now resembling a dagger as he went onward, without a sound-
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

The Start of A War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of A War   The Start of A War EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:56 pm

Trace looked over at kody who was eyeing the treetops and clenching the end of his giant scythe "Let him go Kody he saw what i wanted him to see now they think this is our only force attacking and that leaves room for the other force to attack without a resistance on there end" Trace edged his horse forward and over the hills and he looked over the mystique forces that waited for them on the otherside. Trace turned back to his men "Today is a day to end this petty nation known as mystique NOw is the time to strike hard and fast let no one survive and if your life is taken know that it is for the great honor of Draeconis!" Trace Raised his sword high into the air "CHARGE!!!" The huge mass known as the Draeconis army charged towards mystique army with no sign of fear.
Back to top Go down
Nazealus Kasai

Nazealus Kasai

The Start of A War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of A War   The Start of A War EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:03 pm

-As soon as the masses of the Draceonis army had started to rush, the rear guard slowly started to fall, one by one as Nazealus started to pick them off. With no explanation for what was going on, the mere soilders could only watch as their necks had been sliced back. After severing quite a number of the soilders, Nazealus took retreat to the rooftops as he watched them move onward again.- <You'ld think one of them would pay attention.> -Nazealus thought as he layed back for a little bit, his work was done for now.-
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

The Start of A War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of A War   The Start of A War EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:08 pm

"So your the one who is causing all the fuss around here" Trace said as he appeared behind the man hidden on the roof "You know for an assasssin or whatever you are supposed to be you really cant shut up your thoughts scream out so loud i can hear them from that hilltop" Trace looked over at his army and the battle that was insuing and smiled "So why they are busy why dont you take me to that little queen of yours i have business to discuss with her or if you would like to refuse i could kill you and probe your mind later for the information" Trace bent down and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nazealus Kasai

Nazealus Kasai

The Start of A War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of A War   The Start of A War EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:15 pm

I'm assuming you're the young lord your men kept screaming about before they died? Not a bad entrance. Though, you do seem pretty full of yourself. I'd like to see you try and kill me. -Nazealus cocked his head towards him, yawning a little, but not getting up-
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

The Start of A War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of A War   The Start of A War EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:19 pm

Trace Smiled and laughed at the elves response "You do know the only reason im keeping you alive at this very moment is so that i can find the queen easily without wasting any time" Trace closed his eyes and quickly entered the elves mind "And im not cocky I could rip your mind apart but where would the fun in that be if i just destroyed your mind without giving you a chance to fight back" Trace watched as the elf shuddered from the attack on his mind "so please either take me to the queen or get up and fight this will be the last time i enter your mind if you chose to fight ill just kill you as i said and probe you later"
Back to top Go down
Nazealus Kasai

Nazealus Kasai

The Start of A War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of A War   The Start of A War EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:27 pm

Nngh.. -He started to feel a sharp pain, while Nazealus's elf side started to lose control for that moment, with his mind impacted on one side, as his blade shined, the eye on the blade closing as he rose- Well, if it's a fight you want, then it's a fight you'll GET! -He had a stange laugh as he transformed into his demonic incubus form and charged at the man in red, his sword no longer a dagger, but a full fledged dark sword- DIIE!
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

The Start of A War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of A War   The Start of A War EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:33 pm

Trace parried the sword "Intresting whats a thing like you doing in a kingdom like this?" Trace said as he narrowly dodged another blow "your strong i'll admit that but im afraid this is taking to much time and im going to hate to reveal this so soon but with you i see no other choice your about to see how i was able to kill all the great generals of draeconis and even that pathetic king in one night" Trace's eyes started to glow even brighter and his gun blade started to catch on fire. A tiger stepped out of the flames and surrounded trace "I would like you to meet my partner" Trace thrust his sword towards the incubus and sent a fire ball towards him
Back to top Go down
Nazealus Kasai

Nazealus Kasai

The Start of A War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of A War   The Start of A War EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:41 pm

-He barely dodged the attack he sprouted his wings and started to fly up, letting out a twisted laugh as he started to fly circles around him- Try and keep up, will ya! -He stopped spinning as he rapidly slashed him through, his elven side no longer a voice of reason at this point, as each attack got closer and closer-
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

The Start of A War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of A War   The Start of A War EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:46 pm

Trace was amazed at the speed of the creature in front of him "Shit if this keeps up he is going to break through my defenses" Trace began to analize the patern that the creature was flying "Fuck this no more playing around" Trace and the tiger's eyes both began to glow "See if you can dodge this" A sprial of fire began to erupt from trace "Earths explosion" The giant sprial erupted causing a huge explosion which left a pile of rubble to where the former court yard used to be
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

The Start of A War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of A War   The Start of A War EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:15 pm

Aeryn growled in her battle armor while looking at draco."why can't i go out and fight hmm? why are you locking me up in here?!"she was well disguised as a human.and her mind which she felt oddly complled to notice ad a barrier around it...but it had always been there since she was born."i wish to help my people and you lock me up in this this hole!"she grumbled in the tower room galreing at him."ANSWER ME!!DAMNIT!!"
Back to top Go down
Draco Valhores

Draco Valhores

The Start of A War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of A War   The Start of A War EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:53 pm

"Your only forced to be here because i was ordered by Nazealus to keep you up here til he was done taking care of the Draeconis army" Draco looked down at the young queen his eyes narrowing because he was missing out on a really good fight "Besides dont you think i would rather be out there fighting doing my job as a general than being here babysitting you" He said that last part as a joke but the look aeryn gave him told him she did not find it so funny "Ok its going to be my hide for this but im going to let you go" Draco opened up the door and followed his queen out of it his bloodlust growing with every step he took
Back to top Go down
Nazealus Kasai

Nazealus Kasai

The Start of A War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of A War   The Start of A War EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:00 pm

-Nazealus appeared out of the smoke, burn marks covering him, as he laughed a twisted laugh, looking down- This is just too fun! If I wasnt going to kill you, I would fight you again sometime. -Shoots a bolt of lightning to light his path and flies down- TOO BAD THEN! -Unsheathes his sword and readies himself-
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

The Start of A War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of A War   The Start of A War EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:04 pm

"There are three reasons you cant kill me" Trace said as he appeared behind the monster "Reason number one you are too slow" Trace said as he attacked the incubus "Reason number two you are weak and lack self control of that monster inside you making you a pathetic fighter" The monster attacked trace as he spoke the words "And reason number three you didnt have a chance from the very begining" Trace grabbed the monster by the throat using telekensis and slowly began to choke him.
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

The Start of A War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of A War   The Start of A War EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:07 pm

Aeryn squealed in delight seeing draco let her out and ran fowards in her disguise known to him and her closet freinds as Moon-shadow .to the people Moon-shadow was a ranger of the forest with the abilty of "witchcraft" as the thought ,who's main wepon was a lance like thing with a cresent moon for a blade and a hood to hide her face in those flowing blue robes she wore,along with a key charm on her neck worn at all times."this is going to be so much fun!!"
Back to top Go down
Nazealus Kasai

Nazealus Kasai

The Start of A War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of A War   The Start of A War EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:15 pm

-Nazealus started to glow in a dark aura as he pushed the red one back, though this time not laughing- You dont dare lay a finger on me! -He shot a bolt of lightning at Trace again as he let his sword out again- I wont let you hurt her! -He shot at him with lightning speed as he attacked him from all sides, as it seemed-
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

The Start of A War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of A War   The Start of A War EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:21 pm

Trace danced around dodging all the attacks from the incubus "I told you i wanted to talk to her not kill her" He than froze the incubus as he caught him in a telekenisis freeze "Ok i know i said i wasnt going to go into your mind again but for your sake and for the sake of the people around us im going to break my word just this once" He probed deep into the monsters head and found the elf he slowly approached him and grabbed him "time for you to take back control or you really will end up hurting her" Trace left the elves mind and watched as the incubus slowly started to form back into the elf. when the transformation was complete he saw the elf regain conciouness and approach him "Now will you just let me speak to your queen so i can get back to doing what i had planned" Trace offered him his hand. suddenly a flash appeared before trace's eyes and blood trickled out of his nose "damn i used my ablity to much today"
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

The Start of A War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of A War   The Start of A War EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:26 pm

Aeryn ran foward leaving draco to turn left towards the soliders in the field while she went right towards the place her heart wanted to be.Something...someone was calling out to her and she felt she needed to be their and in her disguise only a few would know who she is."please let me get there in time to turn the tide of the fight...let us end this battle swiftly draco in are own ways if we can."she whispered running faster.Then onto a rooftop she teleported herself in time to see the onslaught between trace and her fianance in shock."...huh?"she blinked a little confused of the aura pulsing around them and the slight pressure to her mind that no matter how hard she felt it try kept being shoved away powerfully by the barrier her parents and spent energy own to form around her on her birth.they said it was a trdition for a magic of some kind to go from parent to child some gift or amulet of portection the gave her the right to her own mind never being touched. and she continued to watch in calm curiosty as she noticed the anger on trace's face from being mental blocked.(btw that part can be erased chris if you want it too?)
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

The Start of A War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of A War   The Start of A War EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:33 pm

Trace stared in calm curiosity at the young woman who had just arrived "It seems my power doesnt work on you or i am getting weak from my fight with him" Trace looked down at the elf "am i to take it you are the one i am looking for or are you another one who wishes to delay me from my task?" Trace waited for a response he noticed the woman's eyes kept floating from him to the elf beside him "dont worry he is fine i dont like killing unless i have to if you want you may check on him to see if i lie" Trace stepped aside
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

The Start of A War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of A War   The Start of A War EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:38 pm

Aeryn said nothing for awhile until a cold glint of anger came into her eyes."who i am is no concern of yours. nor do i know whom you are searching for but i will ask exactly what is your purpose her in mystique and with all the innocnet blood you are wasteing in that pityful distraction out in the farming feilds?"she said in a bone chilling echo with her elven accent coursed like acid over the english words.She didn't like him his aura read nothing but darkness and a plan of power ahead."or is the queen advisor not good enough for you to converse with?"she said knowing earlier maria and felt the young queen leave and had taken her form in the castle tower away from the caranage to impersate her temporarily.
Back to top Go down
Nazealus Kasai

Nazealus Kasai

The Start of A War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of A War   The Start of A War EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:41 pm

-Nazealus fell to the ground as he tried to keep his eyes open for a little bit, struggling. He looked back and saw Aeryn looking down on him. He tried to struggle to stay up, but seeing her face, he smiled as he lay flat on the floor, his elf form returning-
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

The Start of A War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of A War   The Start of A War EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:43 pm

"My only purpose here is to speak to the queen of mystique and there is always blood being spilt somewhere in this world it just happened to be here today dont worry i will call off my men once i am through talking to your queen" Trace saw the anger building up in the young girls features "A queens advisor you say so you know where she is will you take me to her?" Trace sheathed his sword and waited for an answer
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

The Start of A War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of A War   The Start of A War EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:48 pm

Aeryn glared not sure if should risk it or not.With nazealus uncoincess for her to show herself now would cause him to chew her..and draco out later."You speak with the queen and the fighting stops huh?Call of your men and then you may talk to her...but first..lay down your sword and any other weaponry that you have if you indeed claim peace..."Aeryn watched him carefully wisdom of a pass encounter playing thorugh her mind as she waited."gone on then disarm yourself..."she challened."or do you fear being killed on the spot by trickery equal to your own??"
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

The Start of A War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of A War   The Start of A War EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:51 pm

Trace unbuckled the sword from his back and tossed it to the ground "I have no fear and besides a sword is mearly a tool to be used one must know how to protect himself without a weapon if he is a true warrior" Trace than shot three fire balls into the air signaling the order to stop fighting "there it is done now may i go see the queen"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Start of A War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of A War   The Start of A War Empty

Back to top Go down

The Start of A War
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everwarrpg :: Role Playing Section :: Battlefield-
Jump to: