Everwarrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy/modern rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Start of A War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

The Start of A War - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of A War   The Start of A War - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:13 pm

Aeryn smirked at this as she let her illsion down with sumpreme grace."no need for i am right here.As for the fighting un armed...i agree to such but ith out a weapon it is..easier to discuss..the glare of metal at my conferences botherd me and my plants.Now,what is it you want with me and why have you resorted to tormenting my kingdom unjustly and attempt to break the mind of my betrothel?"she asked in an elvish whisper of demanding information and supiority to the man who dared to act as if he were the supior on her lands."For i could do the same to your soul Trace..."she sqeezed her hand as she knew he flet his soul being grasped and pulled."that you have down to my lover..."she said gently and more on the last part than she could beileve but held her grasp waiting for a reply tensely.
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: The Start of A War   The Start of A War - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:26 am

Trace felt the queen's power and began to laugh "This is more than i expected from you but my reasons for being here are one of two things one i have come to deliver a warning to you and two i have come to see if you and your army were ready for the battle that lays ahead" Trace gave the queen a look that quickly dispelled her hold on him. "I see you want to quickly repair the damage i have caused and i will help with that shortly so i will cut to the chase here" Trace motioned for someone to come out of the shadows. it was kody carrying a rather large scroll "this is for you i have no use for it anymore and it seems like you can use all the help you can get for this upcoming battle. "I'm presuming since you just ascended to power that you now nothing of the other kingdoms that lay outside of you realm other than mine?" He could tell by the puzzled look on the queens face that she knew nothing of what he spoke of " Ha thats what i thought.....sigh, this is going to make things more difficult for me to explain than so if you will allow it i will fix my mess here and send my army home than if you will allow me to pay you a visit in your castle with just one bodyguard,i will be unarmed of course as to our agreement i will explain things more in detail just know i come in peace and wish you no harm" Trace waited for the queens answer
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: The Start of A War   The Start of A War - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:44 pm

Aeryn listened to the young man make himself known and flinched from the sudden use of fire.she listened intently on what he had to say as the confused look on her face depended not with ignorance of herself but the man before her."i am well aware of place outside my relm besides draconis...there is relencia and the drow city father away as well as many ruins and other of undiscovered worlds and halls beyond even there...what confuses me as to how someone like you with such ample ability...thirst for power so greatly?clearly you have it and by the spark of light in your heart arn't truly devoted to the darkness who bath in..."she watched his movement and that of his guard who had handed the scroll and felt a forbading aura rise up from insult somewhere."if i have upset you forgive...and as your host i have rights to know whom i am discussing with to allow you in my home and castle of my fore fathers..."she said in a tone no heard in a woman and with a commmanding and courageous grace she apeared infront of trace unarmed aswell except for her odd charm necklace."or are you afraid i would demeen myself to the lowly act of using such knowledge of desire for your undoing?"she said once again challengeing his supiority.
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: The Start of A War   The Start of A War - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:29 pm

Trace smiled as the mystique queen who surprised him yet again with an elegant yet commanding tone "Oh pardon my rudeness my name is Trace Valeon (Vale-yun) and though i say my last name with disgust Vorhes" Trace bowed his head respectfully to the young queen "Also i did not mean to offend you by saying you knew nothing outside your realm it just that most rules that i come across lack such information except for there own kingdoms and the matter i wish to speak with you about is better left for when we are inside your castle walls" Trace than turned his attention to Nova "Inform the troops you are to leave mystique grounds and wait for me on the border beyond the northern mountains," He than said in a whisper to nova's mind "If i do not return before sundown you may set them lose." Trace turned his attention back to the queen when he handed Nova his sword "I feel i will not need a bodyguard in this case so i am coming with you alone" He than turned and waited for the queen to lead the way as Nova disappeared into the streets
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: The Start of A War   The Start of A War - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:53 pm

Aeryn smirked and turned her back to the young king."well now that the matter of current is setteled i would be glad to take you to my castle..."she went to walk away and stoped looking back."though considering the dicussion it make take longer than you think so i advise to to tell your fairy nova that your current order is indeed nessarcirly deceptive..."she turned her back to him walking away once more."your mind i may have difficulty reading but your fairy type friend's mind is no different than maria's...easy to read easy to understand...and everything else imbetween."she walked through the garden gate holding it open for the man she deemed a walking timebomb."are you coming in?"she asked looking as his curiousty that seemed to blaze in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: The Start of A War   The Start of A War - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:24 pm

Trace smirked as the queen had throughly saw through his plan "It seems you are almost as skilled at reading minds as I am, Yet again you surprise me as i had not expected to find such a worthy queen all the other rulers i have met are fat useless pigs who starve there lands and let their people suffer as they live in high glory" Trace words were laced with acid when he spoke of the other rulers. Trace followed the queen further across garden until the came upon a mystical fountain. He followed the queen's motion to have a seat "Ok the warning i have to deliever is a simple one there are forces out that Far greater a concern than the war between us" Trace pulled out a small glass orb and quickly said a small incantion, the orb started to glow and it showed a series of land that looked as if it had been over run by orces "these are just a few of the lands that me and my men have found over run and all of them show signs that whatever is doing this is heading southward towards our kingdoms" Trace cleared his throat as before he continued "Now as much as it pains me to say this if this force were to attack either one of us now at this current moment we would be overrun and all our people killed before we even knew what hit us" Trace turned his eyes to the queen and saw her listening intently "I dont want to see mystique overrun anymore than i want to see Draeconis" He could tell by the look on Aeryn's face that his statement had shocked her "My fathers and forefathers fight with you is of no concern to me i only have one goal in this life i want to rule it all by my own means so i prepose this a alliance between mystique and Draeconis just until we can deal with this new threat" Trace sat back down in his chair and waited on the queens deceison
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: The Start of A War   The Start of A War - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:37 pm

Aeryn was indeed shocked by this news and his statement for taking care of his people."you claim peace and careing..yet you attack my borders with an army and kill many innocent lives...had you sent me a message though i would be sceptical i would have replied to a peace meeting...my..my mother had i done anything that remotely or dirrectly hurt the people of mystique for my own gain would turn in her grave and disown me for acting like a monster to that affect."her eyes took on a pained look."orces you say huh?...just what evil is gathering out their...my vision predicted a war to happen upon the two countires of my ancestors and yours by a young man whos last name is also Vorhes."she was now standing and had walked away leaning againts the rising pillares of the center piece of art in her graden the place that held the renament of her country and her heritage.guarded by magic woven from acient days to prevent evil uses."my father after my mother died muttered something about a great evil being born in your country ...then between him and other lords started the war that plagues btween us...the same country you came from took him away and cause my younger brother to become ill..."she looked back with a icy look that could fill anyones heart with a stabbing pain of deciet that read in her eyes."to what ends would this alligence help my people if it is only temporary?"she didn't know how to respond to anything anymore and didn't aprove of the way he barged into her lands like a manaic with little common sense towards politics.
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: The Start of A War   The Start of A War - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:45 pm

Trace saw the pain in the queen's eyes and he started to reach out to her when he was brought back to losing his mother to the war to "Look im sorry for the pain and loss you have suffered due to this war between our countrys" Trace stood up again and walked over to her " I know my means of meeting you were not the best means but i always do something with a reason and i have some information for you none of your kinsmen are dead my men were ordered to attack not kill so you may find several wounded out on the battlefield but other than that they are fine" Trace knew of only one way to gain the young queens trust "Ok this is a one time thing but explore my mind if you wish to see if im deceving you and you shall gain all answers you seek about me"
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: The Start of A War   The Start of A War - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:01 pm

"and the alliance you wish to form ?"she asked while literally penitrateing his mind.
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: The Start of A War   The Start of A War - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:06 pm

"I wish to form a friendship alliance i will help you with your combat and you wll help me with my spells and magic it will benifical for both of us" Trace said as he felt her going through his inner most thoughts
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: The Start of A War   The Start of A War - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:54 pm

Aeryn stopped when he said that as her eyes started to close and as she swayed almost suddenly after exert the enery to read his thoughts."so....dizzy..."she then swooned from the huge lost of her energy backward towards the edge of the roof while everything to her went black and fatigue from the last week including the raid finally caught up with her.she spoke once more before total loss of consciousness."i ... can't be weak...not..now infront of others and my people..............".
Back to top Go down
Nazealus Kasai

Nazealus Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Start of A War   The Start of A War - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:16 pm

-As she was about to fall, Nazealus picked up as he looked down on her softening eyes, as he turned to the man he had previously fought with, his wounds and burn marks still showing from that battle- The inner depths of your mind seem to be a complex enigma, for her to lose consiousness like that. As for your conversation, I overheard you two after you walked in. I think, to help the people of this country enough, we have an agreement. I'm sure this is what Aeryn would want for her people as well as they are soon to be mine as well. But, now, I must ask you to leave. We can continue this conversation another time, Vorhes.
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: The Start of A War   The Start of A War - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:21 pm

Trace looked at the man he had previously fought with and the woman he now held in his arms "Tell her i will return in a weeks time and i wish you both a speedy recovery" He turned towards the place where he had entered "Oh and ill fix the damage before i leave" He yelled as he ran into the distance. He ran until he hit the ruined area and he said a complex and long incantaion, which seemed to rewind time the building grew up from the ground the giant crater and smoldering rocks and plants grew back into full bloom "there my work is complete" trace said as he looked at his work and whistled for his horse.
Back to top Go down
Nazealus Kasai

Nazealus Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Start of A War   The Start of A War - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:38 pm

-As he saw Trace undo his damage, he almost faked a smile as he saw him leave on his horse. He then proceeded to bring Aeryn to her quarters, as he layed her down by her bedside. As he looked down on her, he slowly walked away as he waited outside the room, feeling his exhaustion catch up to him as he layed against the door, feeling the worst was yet to come.-
Back to top Go down
Kody Storms

Kody Storms

PostSubject: Re: The Start of A War   The Start of A War - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:40 pm

Had been sitting in the grassy fields of the northern border, the draceonis army behind him. They all looked rather tired from the fight, some of them were even wounded, getting treated in the infirmary that he'd ordered the medical crew to set up. He looked to the horizon and the sun was near setting. He got up, about to take the able back to battle as Trace had ordered him to do if he hadn't returned. Just as he raised his right hand and was about to order the able back to battle, he sensed Trace's aura approaching. He turned around and gave the soldiers a solemn head shake of confirmation. He turned back around to see Trace dash across the lush grassy plains and colorful hills. As Trace appeared in front of him, he handed him the sword that he'd been entrusted with, then gave a slight nod and a small thought

~Welcome back, Trace. So I assume everything went off without a hitch, correct?~
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: The Start of A War   The Start of A War - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:13 pm

Trace looked down at Kody "yes everything went according to plan" He than looked at his men "On your feet time to go home" He watched them all get up and grumble "Hurry up on the double your all not hurt that bad and besides you want to make it back before the Dragons Day festival or if do you not want the week off" He said losing his patience at how slow they were moving but once he said that he saw the spark of life jump back into them. "good now lets go" Trace shook the reigns of his horse and led the way back through the mountains towards home, as he was riding kody brought his horse along side him "You also get the week off general storms is there anyone paticular you would like to go see" He asked his long time friend
Back to top Go down
Kody Storms

Kody Storms

PostSubject: Re: The Start of A War   The Start of A War - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:33 pm

He pondered the question for a while. There really wasn't anywhere special for him...No one to go to. He looked up to the sky, it was getting darker, almost night. Maybe he'd just sit in the garden and speak with Raion. He looked back in front of him, then thinking, communicating with Trace.

~I don't know...not really anywhere for me to go...I'm probably just going to sit around the castle, in all honesty...i'll also be getting the dragons ready for the festival...if -that- counts.~ He then looked over to Trace and arched his left eyebrow, continuing his thought. ~What about you, oh mighty one? What have you got planned?~
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: The Start of A War   The Start of A War - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:37 pm

"I have nothing planned like usual" He said as he continued to walk along side his army back home.

Nicely fought batttle everyone CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start of A War   The Start of A War - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Start of A War
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everwarrpg :: Role Playing Section :: Battlefield-
Jump to: