Everwarrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy/modern rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)

Go down 
+4
Fallen Sanosuke
Karoganos
Jin Kazama
Trace Vorhes
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) Empty
PostSubject: Trace''s Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:10 pm

Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) Dragon
The Draeconis Seal

A rare smile appeared upon Trace's face as he looked down upon the impaled body thrust upon his sword. "Oh no he has killed the king, the father murdered by the son" Trace heard the crowd yell as he tuned from the body to the crowd. As the guards were running to his father's aid trace pulled the trigger to his gun blade causing the top half of the kings body to explode. Trace walked through the pile of flesh and blood towards the throne and grabbed the royal robe and disrespectfully used it to clean his father's remains off of his sword. The soldiers stopped at the top of the stairs unable to think of what to do next as they Watched Trace walked towards the front of the balcony overlooking the crowd. "People of Draeconis I can tell by the look on all of your faces you are wondering why I just killed my own father there is a simple explanation for all of this which I will explain after i handle another order of business" Trace stared at the soldiers on the stairs and with a quick swift motion of his hand they all fell off of the stairs tumbling to the ground below. Trace wiped the blood off of his face before addressing the crowd again "I now call forth Draeconis' five great generals" The Five generals stared in shock as the kings killer now called them to come to him. They all walked nervously towards the stairs that lead to the balcony and appeared before Trace. "So here they are the Dishonorable, Traitorous lot of Generals and you Balahamer are the worst" Trace said as he walked before the generals and trace stop in front of a big burly one with a giant hammer strapped to his back. Balahamer the head general stared Trace square in the eyes for the disrespect Trace had just shown him "Look here pup you may be the former king's son but what gives you the right to show such disrespect towards your superiors you need to be taught some manners" Balahamer said as his hand slowly reached for the hammer on his back and in one quick flashe brought it toppling down upon Trace. "What gives me the right is your are not fit to lead a blind cow let alone an army and my father he was a disgrace as a king, you both let this country topple into ruin and made Draeconis a shadow of its former self" Trace said as he appeared beside Balahamer and in an instant brought his sword up in a flash of light beheading Balahamer. Balahamer's headless corspe fell upon the banister causing blood to pour upon the crowd below. The other generals stared in horror as Trace kicked his body off of the banister and turned towards them "and you other generals are at fault to because of you pathetic fools like this ruled" Trace brought his sword down in one swift motion and finished beheading all of the remaining general's.

As the last body feel to the ground Trace looked over the crowd again "People of Draeconis it is now the time I explained myself" Trace motioned for a servant to come forth and the servant nervously walked to him carrying the sword of his murdered father "In the rule of my father and these pathetic creatures" He kicked the body of a nearby general "Draeconis has grown weak and we now lie on the brink of ruin, Mystique prospers and shines like a light in the darkness while we snivel and bicker amongst ourselves like pathetic dogs fading ever nearer to that darkness" A loud roar of protest was roaring up in the crowd but a quick and hard stare from Trace silenced them all. "In order to restore Draeconis to its former glory i have wiped out the old and now claim the throne as per my birthright" A dark sorcerer appeared beside of Trace and with a few quick words a viking style crown appeared upon Trace's head "I ask this of you will you follow me and help me bring back our former glory or will it be like my father's rule and you cower and bicker with the king?" The crowd feel silent as they pondered Trace's proposition. It seemed like forever til a man near the back yelled at the top of his lungs "All hail King Trace!" Than an an instant the entire crowd erupted into applause and cheers. Trace raised his hands for silence again "Now that I have your approval, There is another matter we must discuss" Trace motioned for a man to come to him, " Draeconis must have a new commander of the army if it is to survive Hear and approve of my choice" The man bowed before Trace "Jin Kazama do you swear to serve with loyalty and honor and to protect Draeconis with everything that you are?" The crowd stared at the man waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Jin Kazama
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:46 pm

Jin slowly paced through the crowd the large blade on his back shunting people out of his path, making his way toward the platform he looked around at the peasents surrounding him eyeing the people in disgust.

" its like going back in time 400 years, these people are filthy and uneducated..no prospect in life other than to be told how to live theyre lives by a king." he smirked as he thought to himself " it looks like hes got this crowd in the palm of his hand"

He finally reached the steps of the platform ascending them as Trace announced his name looking at his fated predecessors with contempt

" of course your majesty, anything for Draeconis" he replied
Back to top Go down
https://everwarrpg.rpg-board.net
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:55 pm

Trace chuckled as he heard Jin's thoughts and than regained his serious composer "Than I now present you with this sword to show your rank" The little servant boy ran behind the throne and grabbed the gunblade resting there "May it serve you well as you serve me" Trace motioned for Jin to rise "I present you with the gunblade known as Rampardos" the little boy handed Jin the hilt of the sword. "Now for your trial" The boy handed Trace a branding iron "This is to show your strength and endurance know that you may not cry out during the branding" Without warning Trace placed the Red hot iron to Jin's upper arm branding him with the Draeconis seal
Back to top Go down
Jin Kazama
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 2:16 pm

Jin looked down at the branding iron now in his arm, as the steady dripping of blood from the severed heads filled his ears

" heh i think your going a lil soft, this is the trial... from the guy that just beheaded five men" Jin raised his and chuckled but was cut short with a wince, as trace yanked it away with slightly more force than was necesarry.

"well it would appear initiation is complete my leige, are there others to replace the remaining generals?"
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 2:22 pm

Trace handed the servant boy the branding iron again and spoke to Jin in his mind "the others are waiting for us in the council room I would rather not announce them as publicly as I did you" He than raised an eyebrow at Jin's trial remark "be glads thats all I did to you" He laughed at he raised Jin's arm into the air "People of Draeconis I present to you your commander" The crowd erupted into roars and started chanting Jin's name. Trace turned and beckoned Jin to follow him "are you ready to meet the others or would you rather retire for the night?"
Back to top Go down
Jin Kazama
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 2:28 pm

"thank you people of Draeconis you shall be well protected, but remember for an army to exist we will need men like you"
He turned back to Trace

"no, theres no time like the present, let us greet our new comrades"
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 2:34 pm

Good than follow me, Trace lead Jin to a secret passage behind the balcony into a long narrow corridor. He placed his hand upon the seal on the door opening it "welcome Jin to the draeconis Council room. The room was covered in gold (oh just see the pic XD dont really want to desribe it) Trace looked around the rest of his army general sat surrounding the round table and in the back of the room a black dragon laid resting "Jin this is everyone, Everyone plz introduce yourselves accordingly" Trace said as he walked over to the head of the table and sat down. "Please take a seat Jin We have business to discuss for the future."
Back to top Go down
Karoganos

Karoganos

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 4:14 pm

"Welcome commander Kazama, i have heard such great things... no dought you will serve well." extends a hand "i am Karoganos,Karo for short, greatest sorcerer in all the land and a proud member of this council." after shaking hands with the man returns to his seat
Back to top Go down
Jin Kazama
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 4:22 pm

"your talents will be most usefull im sure Karo, I hear rumours that the oposition posseses a levetated castle, the abilities of you and your subordinates will be essential if we reach a point where we'l need access to it." Jin replied to the man as he returned to his seat his gaze then wandered to the next figure at the table.
Back to top Go down
Fallen Sanosuke

Fallen Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:56 pm

slowly opens up the door to the room and looks around then walks over to Trace and bows "I am Koganei Gail, a drow ranger, if you will allow me i would like to join your army as one of your officers"
Back to top Go down
Kody Storms

Kody Storms

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:08 pm

He sat there, silent, as he usually would. His arm was lighlty curled around his scythe. He would look at the new officer with no signs of real emotion showing in his face. He looked at Trace and thought.

~Do I really -have- to introduce myself? It'd really be a pain...~
Back to top Go down
Strife Ravenhowl

Strife Ravenhowl

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 3:25 am

Trizuke walks into the room, as he introduces himself: " Im a Shadow Dancer, One of the Best . Then he glides through the door as no one saw him.
Back to top Go down
Jin Kazama
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:52 am

"well well we i see the generals of Draeconis live up to their reputation"

Jin scanned the room assesing his new collegues, from the large blue scythe he could recognise master storms, his name had been spoken many times on travels, he would be the one Jin would be working under. as for the others they seemed to all be interestingly varied meaning he'd have versatile resources at his disposal. and then there was the issue of this man who'd just entered, Jin wasnt sure what to make of him. from the look of his fingers Jin could tell he was at least well practised with a bow, and the wear on the blades of his swords showed them to be well used but not much else gave any clues

"well I as you may already know am Jin Kazama General commander and i believe that now would be the time we crush the kingdom of Mystique"
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:57 am

Trace smiled at Nova's remark and gave him a slight nod to show that he didnt have to. He than got serious "yes Commander you are right it is now high time we make our move on Mystique and make the new power of Draeconis known" Trace looked at Jin and told him to bring him that artifact "Now if you would explain that thing your brought to me earlier and its purpose to help us" Trace leaned back in his chair and let the commander have control
Back to top Go down
Jin Kazama
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 12:23 pm

"Ok listen closely nothing bothers me more than repeating myself, its time to discuss our objective" Jin reached around into a small cloth bag pulling out what looked like a slightly oversized rounded saphire,

"This is one of the six pieces of the heavens core" he said displaying the saphire on his palm he then suddenly closed his hand crushing the jewel, and when he re opened his palm it could be seen to have diminished into nothing more that a small pool on his palm which instantly reformed into its original round shape

"this is the piece pertaining to the element of water" Jin looked at the now silent and slightly sceptical men before him "in total there are six pieces each representing their own element : Fire, Air, Earth, Water, Light and Darkness. Its troublesome but i suppose im going to have to explain to you the backstory of these items. much of this is just treated as legend but considering im holding a piece here i think its safe to assume its a little more. When The earth was created its by "God" infusing it with each apsect or element as theyre now known created a bi product. on theyre own they do nothing but anchor they're individual element to this world.......but if you were to collect all six pieces it is said that when they are put together they form an artifact known as the Heavens Core. A mortal holding this object will trancend this plane being granted the powers of a God able to rule over earth as a deity. Im sure by this point you've concluded the point of this story. Upon Trace's request i aquired the Water element of the heavens core but that still leaves 5 other pieces the locations of which are still unknown. unfortuantely this knowledge is not exclusive to us as i believe the kingdom of mystique knows of it aswell."

The crowd before Jin appeared to have lost the looks of scepticism which was now replaced with universal looks of interest it seemed they understood the task at hand and were ready to achieve
Back to top Go down
Strife Ravenhowl

Strife Ravenhowl

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 12:25 pm

Trizuke enters the room Stealthy as he heard something about an "artifact" and ask's if he could be to any help.
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 12:31 pm

Trace motioned for Jin to hand him the sphere "this is our goal gentleman now i will assign each of you a task that is to be carried out before weeks end. Trizuke Nume your mission will be to silently sneak into mystique castle and gather intelligence to see if they have any of these pieces and report back to me. Jin you and Nova will prepare our army for battle and get the new troops in order and make sure they are not as weak as the former soldiers understood?" Trace than handed the sphere to Karoganas "you will be in charge of this and all future pieces" The sorcerer bowed his head to show he understood. Trace than turned to the Dark Elf "if you wish to prove yourself worthy of a position in my army I want you to assist Jin in away way he deems fit and he will assign you a rank if he thinks you are worthy" Trace Than dismissed everyone from the council room and laid back in his chair "Perfect everything is falling into place" He than retired to his room for the night
Back to top Go down
Jin Kazama
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:01 pm

"Gail with me we will test you skills and find out where to place you"

Jin called in an authorative tone this kind of work was new to him but it seemed easy enough, these soldiers were just like the tutors he had back in london all you needed to do was show them your plan and let them follow it.

He began to walk out through the chamber doorway leading koganei to the archery field.
Back to top Go down
Kody Storms

Kody Storms

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:14 pm

He closed his eyes, still sitting in his chair. A partner...Trace knew he didn't work well with many others accept the dragons, but if Trace believed he could work well with Jin...He wouldn't object. He opened his eyes and got up, his sycthe held in his right hand and rested on his right shoulder. He then casually walked over to the archery field to see how his new partner would handle testing this potential new member. He sat in a tree, waiting for the two to begin the test.

~Now let's see if Trace still has his eye for talent.~
Back to top Go down
Strife Ravenhowl

Strife Ravenhowl

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:29 am

Strife Sprints out of Draeconis as he's carrying out his mission, because he likes things to be done. He enters The Elven Forest, the Home of Elf's and Half Elf's , He Tried to Glide through the whole city, as a citizen saw him, he said:"Oh, im just practicing on my Stealth Ability, Fellow Elf, He felt he was tired after all the training so he just bought a house in elven town, because they were really cheap.The next day, He saw a Vagrant, that also had this "evil" look at him. Strife thought:"He looks just like a younger version of me o_o" Then he said (Strife):"Hey, Boy, Do you want to learn the Shadow Dancer Art's? Vagrant:"Sure." (Strife):"I'll teach you how to glide first. --Next Day-- Vagrant:"Wow, this was really cool!" Strife:"Yes, Certainly , Anyhow, if you'll ever need any place to go, go to Draeconis." --Next Night-- Strife Ran away from the vagrant, because he had no more time, as that, one of the Elven Warrior's saw that i was a Shadow Dancer, And it Became a commotion. Strife Calmmindily Stealthily ran away. That day he Began Camping in a Tent as he's Half the way to Mystique.
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:21 pm

Trace had decided to joined his soldiers on the training grounds "what do u say general storms up for a good spar between friends?" trace pulled his sword off of his back and got into attack positione
Back to top Go down
Kody Storms

Kody Storms

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:43 pm

He jumped down from the tree he was sitting in. He then looked at Trace, his face without emotion as always. He then thought,

~Sure, watching a test is boring...~

He then took his scythe and held it behind him in his right hand and took his fighting stance. In a flash, he appeared a couple feet in front of Trace and sent a horizontal slash with his sycthe screaming toward him.
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) EmptySun May 24, 2009 11:34 am

Trace quickly brought his sword up to block the scythe. the clash of the two blades sending sparks flying everywhere "nice attack u have improved since last we fought" Trace than brought his sword back over his head doing a spinning back slice
Back to top Go down
Fallen Sanosuke

Fallen Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:40 pm

Follows Jin silently towards the archery field scanning the area intensly while keeping an eye on Jin
Back to top Go down
Kody Storms

Kody Storms

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:34 pm

He then jumped high into the air and floated there. His face still showing no emotion as he sliced the air three times, each one sending a blade of wind hurling toward Trace. After this he, himself dashed downward preparing to strike if the wind had missed. As he charged he thought,

~Thanks, that swing just now almost got me though.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next