Everwarrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy/modern rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)

Go down 
+4
Fallen Sanosuke
Karoganos
Jin Kazama
Trace Vorhes
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Fallen Sanosuke

Fallen Sanosuke

Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2009 12:44 pm

Nods with what Trace has said since he felt him probing, nothing to hide let him in. Decides to follow Trace.
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:01 pm

Trace roamed through the halls til he came upon the entrance to the tower "turn around plz" He asked gail before pressing his hand to the seal opening the door revealing jin and karaganos "you both wanted to see me?"
Back to top Go down
Fallen Sanosuke

Fallen Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:06 pm

turns around then turns back around when trace speaks again seeing Jin and someone he hasnt met yet, carefully scans the area for anything suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Karoganos

Karoganos

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:28 pm

"Yes my king we have some important matters to discuss." karo then turns around and picks up the heavenly orb he had been intrusted with "these things are becoming quite trublesome... it seems nearly impossible to pinpoint the location of any of the others." karo wears a quite puzzeled look and gazes deeply into the orb "theirs been alotta comotion and i have a pretty good guess that mystique has got their hands on the fire orb but it seems it was almost by meer accident that they even came across it... they don't appear to have any more knowledge than we posees as to the wearabouts of the other 4 which brings us to our discussion..." "i would like to know how your lordship wilst go about pursuing the locations of the other pieces of the heaven's core?" looks at trace verry questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Jin Kazama
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:32 pm

Jin looked over his shoulder to see that the entrance had been opened and in its doorway stood Koganei and Trace, he had come to enquire with Karagnos as to wether any leads had been aquired in regard to the other pieces of the heavens core but had only got past theyre initial greetings and told Karagnos of his reconnasance findings before the interruption occured. he listened to intently to Karagnos's banter with the King each word thumping on his skull like a hammer to an anvil that spell had taken a far larger toll on his body than he'd anticipated, he would have to reconsider his approach before doing that again. as Karagnos finished his sentence to trace Jin felt it was an appropriate time to propose his idea.

"Trace If oyu would permit i have a strategy to find the remaining pieces with the least hassle possible, firstly i would like you to take our army to war on mystique Take as many of the Generals as you would require i believe that with them as well as you and General Kody you will provide a more than adequite challenge to keep them distracted, if at any point you see an oppertunity arise i would like you to have one of the generals take a moderate squad to recover the piece of the heavens core that resides in Mystique, but the squad should not be large enough to be noticable we want them to focus the majority of theyre forces on the main confrontation. now this is the part of the plan that will involve myself i would like myself and one other General to be given permission to each take a taskforce of skilled soldiers to operate independantly of the rest of the army. i will used the contacts i gained whilst searching for the Water Remnant to try and find the other pieces and whoever accompanies me can do the same so there will be two squads each searching for a piece of the heavens core. im not sure how long it will take but at least with the bulk of Mystique entasked with fighting in the war we will have minimal opposition with the highest probability of success"

as he finished his idea he looked over to trace wondering how he would feel about no being able to join in the search for the pieces of the heavens core, it would be eisier with him joining the search but if he was not on the battlefield it would be obvious to Mystique that something was amiss
Back to top Go down
https://everwarrpg.rpg-board.net
Fallen Sanosuke

Fallen Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:04 pm

Listen to what each one said intently, the first one he presumed to be Karoganos, was talking about the orb in his hands something called a heaven core, once he was done talking Jin spoke up with an idea that sounded reasonable. Looks at Trace then down to the orb trying figure out what it is powers were.
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 4:09 pm

Trace considered the option for a moment, Jin had been right he wasnt very partial to this idea of him being left out of the search for the Heavens core pieces, but after listening to jins strategy it did seem like the reasonable choice it would just be elfish to do otherwise, with a resentful sigh he conceeded to the plan.

"ok thats how we will approach this, but be warned you fail me you'l end up like you predecessor's dont come back to me with any less than two more pices of the heavens core" the authority rang in his voice as he spoke the words.

-so which one of you will it be, i am not particular which of you generals goes with Jin. You along with Jin will be supplied 10 soldiers each as a squad you may pick the me. just think of your awnser..............i will know-

Trace sent the message straight to the thoughts of each of his generals with the exception of one, High general storms he would have to accompany trace in the war his name was too well know it would look off if he wasnt by his kings side in battle.
Back to top Go down
Fallen Sanosuke

Fallen Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 4:24 pm

Looks at Trace again after getting the message "Your majesty, i will go with jin"
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 4:55 pm

"Fine then it is decided you two will form the retrieval squad for the pieces"

He then looks back to karagnos

" i want enchantments on every soldier i want all advantages in this battle i have no intention of losing to mystique diversion or not the more damage we do here the eisier it will be later. karagnos make your preparations and meet me in the throne room with the other generals"

-all generals are to meet me in the throne room prepared for battle as soon as possible we will march toward Mystique at dawn and slughter everyone of them, General storms i want the soldiers geared and ready to begin the attack, we move at dawn. that is all-

"Jin, koganei i bid you farewell now your men will be wating at the kingdoms border when you are ready you may meet up with them and begin your quest"

with that said Trace began to stride towards his room he would be recovering his armour and weapons for the coming battle

as he walked he sent a message to Strife

-shadow dancer i want you too return as quickly as you can we are marching on mystique and you will be guarding our castle in our absence the dragons will aid you if the need arises and there will still be soldiers on guard duty you will not be alone-
Back to top Go down
Fallen Sanosuke

Fallen Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 5:20 pm

Bows to Trace and walks to his room making sure he has everything then walks to the castle's side gate waiting for Jin
Back to top Go down
Karoganos

Karoganos

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 7:02 pm

karo walks to his room and begins prepaing. (hours passed) he loses track of time and realizes he should be meeting with the king so gathers up all his stuff needed and quickly shoves it into his jacket pockets, grabs the orb (keeps on him at all times as iz not a verry trusting character), and hurries down to meet with trace
Back to top Go down
Kody Storms

Kody Storms

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:03 pm

He quickly gets the army together, hearing his king's thoughts from inside the castle. He then checks that they're all there and for the first time, he speaks.

"Alright rookies...This is it. We're marching out at dawn. I know this is probably the first battle any of you have ever had, but listen up. I've seen you all in action, and guess what? You're all pretty good. Just believe in you and your comrades skills, and you should do fine...Mystique is not going to be an easy opponent, i must admit, but with the generals we have going into battle by your side...you have no reason to worry. Now then...be ready to march at dawn, i'll see you all on the field."

Throughout his speech his voice was bored, which it usually would be when he spoke, and he didn't speak much. He took one more quick look over the army, and decided to go to the throne room to take a nap. This way, he couldn't be late.
Back to top Go down
Fallen Sanosuke

Fallen Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:18 pm

Keeps waiting for Jin, getting slightly impatient so takes out his orcarina and plays a haunting melody
Back to top Go down
Jin Kazama
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:32 pm

"Hmm not bad with that huh, it was a plesant tune i suppose" Jin uttered the words after hearing the notes whilst walking towards the large group of Soldiers surrouding Koganei

"we're leaving move out we head north there a tavern around 5 miles north in Vasterdale I heard some rumour's of the earth remnant there whilst searching for the water remnant, obviously i had other engagement's and couldnt follow these lead's but it seems now would be a good time for it. Lets move"

as he finished his sentence jin began walking ahead uninterested in the many horses brought with them by the soldier's he always felt more comfortable on his feet, more battle ready.

They began they're march into the distance the kingdom of draeconis becoming no more than a dot on the horizon behind them,
"We are close" Jin thought "soon we will have the power to crush Mystique"
Back to top Go down
https://everwarrpg.rpg-board.net
Fallen Sanosuke

Fallen Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:42 pm

"its a song my brother taught me" Puts his orcarina away and follows jin quietly scanning the area as they get close to the tavern jin talked about.
Back to top Go down
itami shigo

itami shigo

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:37 pm

[i shiver a bit as i faintly hear the tune coming from Fallen's orcarina.....] hmm....[thinks to myself] ~i hope lord Trace returns safely...~ [i shuffle around with some papers and read my list of tasks for the day, consisting of tending to the dragons and watching over the dragon egg i discovered secretly in a cave to the north. i had to keep to the fire that kept it warm at night. i made my way to the cave as i thought to myself again...] ~what if he doesn't return...if he's hurt...im a healer, yes, but if the wounds are too bad, i may not be able to save him....~ [ my hands began to shake, and i sensed the dragon Monban [the watcher of the key to heaven] behind me. he calmed me with a breath of heat. i smiled an petted his nose as i climbed on. he toook me to the cave, but what i saw almost made me cry with joy...a small dragon chick sat in a nest of shells. i ran over and sat in front of him. i wanted to be the first thing he saw....]

Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) - Page 3 Sleeping
Back to top Go down
http://konoharevival.darkbb.com
Akira Zetza

Akira Zetza

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:54 pm

A man stood outside the castle facing towards the fields. He stood six foot two inches tall. He weights two hundred an ten pounds. His hair is short and black. On his back rests his blade. It is a dark blue with a black line running down the middle of it. Its length is four feet six inches with a width of five inches. His outfit is a black shirt with black pants and boots. On the back of his shirt is the seal of the Draeconis . The man's Name is Akira Zetza captian in the Draeconis army. " Hmm.......will anyone be coming to the castle he asked himself "
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:23 pm

A few days after there attack on mystiques capital trace and the main force of his army appear on the outside of Draeconis capital "Ah men we are home well fought battle in mystique now go and rest and be prepared for when i call on you again" The soldiers all snapped to attention and saluted trace "Dismissed" trace called and the soldiers dispersed into the village. Trace nudged his horse forward and slowly made his way through the peaceful village as children ran around him and he saw the festivites going on. He finally arrived at the castle and was greeted by Captain Zetza he waved to him as he passed. Trace led his horse into the stable and patted him goodnight. As he walked through the courtyard he saw Itami running to him a look of pure happiness on her face "Yes Itami what is it" He asked as she constantly smiled and blushed

Last edited by Trace Vorhes on Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akira Zetza

Akira Zetza

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:29 pm

Akira salutted Lord Trace as he passed by him. He waited about an half hour till he started to walk back towards the castle. He stopped at the inner gate as he turned and leaned against the inner wall right beside the gate. He slid to the ground taking his blade off his back. he closed his eyes as he heard the outer gate shut.
Back to top Go down
itami shigo

itami shigo

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:56 pm

[as i approached Lord Trace, my blush deepens and i try to smile. i attempt to speak, but i find myself stuttering] "L-Lord Trace?" [i began] "there's something i need to show you...if you'd follow me..i could take you to the place...." [i stood and excitedly awaited an answer]
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:59 pm

Trace pondered what she had to showed him "Sure lead the way" He waited for her by the main gate
Back to top Go down
itami shigo

itami shigo

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:18 pm

[i reach out as if i were going to take his hand, but stopped and pulled away and pulled out one of those flutes like you see elves play (if anyone knows the real name, please let me know...thanks!!) i played a beautiful tune...soft and sweet. as i stopped playing, you could hear wing-beats from the skies. a huge black dragon, one never deen by Lord Trace, flew to the ground. i offered you my hand as i climbed on.]

[this is the dragon- Sephrou]

Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) - Page 3 Blackdragon
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:20 pm

Trace looked at the dragon as he climbed on "what a fine young dragon but may i ask where we are going?" Trace said as the dragon took off
Back to top Go down
itami shigo

itami shigo

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:24 pm

[i smiled] "its a surprise my lord.....in a cave to the north. and his name is Sephrou." [i said as i petted the dragon gently.] "he's my transport dragon" [after about 2 or 3 minutes of flying, we land in front of the cave. the key guardian stood in front, growling happily at me as i walked quickly toward the cave entrance.] "in here! quickly my lord!!"
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:27 pm

Trace raised his eyebrow at the cave not knowing wether to go in or be cautious "where are we exactly" he asked as he followed itami into the cave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next