Everwarrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy/modern rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)

Go down 
+4
Fallen Sanosuke
Karoganos
Jin Kazama
Trace Vorhes
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
itami shigo

itami shigo

Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:30 pm

"here...my lord..." [i smiled as i pointed my hand toward the baby dragon, laying near the fire built by the key guardian] "all he needs is a name..."
Back to top Go down
http://konoharevival.darkbb.com
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:32 pm

Trace looked at the baby dragon and it looked back at him "and you expect me to name him?" trace said as the dragon stared deep into trace as if he was looking at his soul
Back to top Go down
itami shigo

itami shigo

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:35 pm

"i...well..." [i blushed deeply] "yes...if that's no trouble to you...Sire...." [i nervously stood next to you, not knowing what else to say. i glanced at you and looked away quickly as u caught my gaze, causing me to blush deeper]
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:37 pm

Trace saw itami stare at him and look away blushing "you are always so nervous around me and blushing even though you have know me since i was a little kid why is that Itami?" trace asked as he thought of a name for the young dragon
Back to top Go down
itami shigo

itami shigo

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:39 pm

[he caught me off guard] "huh? i....i-well...uhm..." [i stuttered and fiddled with my hands and the edge of my dress...]
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:41 pm

"YOu well ummm what?" Trace asked as she turned away from him again
Back to top Go down
itami shigo

itami shigo

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:44 pm

"n-nothing Sire...well...the truth is....i....ive...loved you...ever since we met..and..well..." [i continue blushing and begin to walk away...]
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:47 pm

Trace grabbed her by the arm and pulled her into a tight embrace, Ever since he had talked with the mystique's queen he had a need to protect those close to him so he decided just for this once he would let down the barriers he hide from the outside world and would open up his feelings "I feel the same way about you I have loved you since the first time i laid eyes on you all those years ago" He looked down and smiled at her and lightly kissed her lips

Last edited by Trace Vorhes on Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
itami shigo

itami shigo

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:48 pm

[my blush intensified, and i fainted. when i woke the next morning, i didnt recognize my surroundings]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)   Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trace's Reign Begins (aka RP)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4