Everwarrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy/modern rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.

Go down 
+6
The_Black_Lilly
itami shigo
Trace Vorhes
Fallen Sanosuke
Draco Valhores
ElfQueen Aeryn
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:50 pm

(hey everyone listen up i am gonna play Cathy's character again for a bit she seems to have caught the stomach flu!!)

Tomoyo's glazed over as she felt something evil cross through her existance and tried hard not to scream from it as she whispered in her mind calling for help to her brother."it'' burns...make it stop..."she thought faling to her knees in agony from something far off was trying to sqeeze her heart and mind to nothingness.Talon had hissed hearing the thoughts trace had sent out and ran away towards his rider knowing she was goning to need the barrier in her mind replaced by his own.

Aeryn stoped hugging deimos and turned to him after hearing traces warning."I need you to watch my younger brother deimos take him somewhere safe and leave sulmaria with him then you may go to the battle field!!"as aeryn took the castle steps two at a time to meet up with trace."how long till they get here?!"she hissed in anger about the cermony being interupted. The sudden darkness choking the land was making her on edge and sick.
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 4:48 pm

Trace was briefing his commanders when he heard Aeryn "we dont know my general is watching over them and spying right now as we speak" as he spoke he felt a sharp burning pain in his chest "tomoko are you okay"

Jacob smiled he had found her "good i found you little sister" he felt a strange presence among his men "seems we have a spy among us find the rodent and extrmenant him" Jacob's general Rivan nodded and begin to search, Rivan was this huge monstrous man who was clad in demon looking armor from head to foot a sword as big as he was and as large as a tree laid strapped to his back
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:11 pm

Tomoyo felt the sting of tears going down her face while talon curled up in her lap knowing that something was preventing him acess."get..out ..of here....you are...no brother of mine!!!"she screamed in her mind where now only trace and joacob seemed to be able to access as the crushing white hot pain felt stornger as she grabed her head screaming in agonizing pain."make it stooopp!!!!"

Aeryn heard the scream and felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up and then looked to trace in horror."wasn't that your sister?!"she asked and ran off not waiting for an answer as she ran up to draco."General for once i am glad you didn't here an order to go to the chamber of the king trace.."she said kneeling neck to him.
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:15 pm

Trace ran with aeryn to his sister "i know why she is in pain" he turned to draco "please bring her with us i think i know who the enemy is now" he turned to aeryn "what im about to tell you stays between us four
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:17 pm

Aeryn nodded grimly.She was worried about her childhood freind.All of them including tomoko grew up with her even when her parents died they stayed and supported her in anyway they could.She was scared to see any of them die before her.
Back to top Go down
Draco Valhores

Draco Valhores

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:19 pm

Draco scopped tomoko up into his arms and held her tight "what is wrong with her i can feel all the pain she does now that i have imprinted her' he turned to the king "can you please stop this from happening to her"
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:23 pm

Aeryn's mouth dropped open full."you imprinted on tomoyo?!"she yelled in cute flustered shock."i uh ...oh...well i guess theres our treaty....princess of draconis marries my general.."she said in annoyment and pouted.she hated not being told anything about her freinds feelings for each other.It drove her nuts!!
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:27 pm

Trace smiled as he ran backwards "it does seem that way to tell you the truth the war between our countrys were pointless" trace looked down at the scars on his arms "it was bcz of my family and there cruelty but im not like them and neither is tomoko" trace glared "but there is one that is and as soon as we reach my chambers i shall explain"
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:37 pm

Aeryn nodded with a serious look crossing her face.she kept pace as she added to her earlier comment."so it's agreed then that after their marrige will be the signal of union between our countries?"

Tomoyo gasped from the cruel pain hearing his voice in her head once more trying to banish out his presence.
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:41 pm

Trace nodded "that is agreed also we will have to decide a time and place after we crush this pathetic attempt at a takeover"

Jacob smircked "ill leave you alone tell your brother and his country to be prepared i am coming and i am stronger than any of you" jacob menacing laugh echoed throughtout the valley
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:56 pm

Aeryn laughed nodding in agreement and looked over as she felt tomoyo's aura rise beyound what it usually is and even surpassed the queen her mother was."what in all the?"

Tomoyo's pupil's glowed silver while talons glowed a golden color."you will not succeed so easily jacob i refuse to let you..."her mind whispered as her pain was reversed and used on the man attacking her mind that dared to say he was of the same blood as she.
Back to top Go down
Draco Valhores

Draco Valhores

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:01 pm

Draco smiled "thats my tomoko" he said as he felt her aura rising "keep fighting and im here to protect you when he comes"
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:18 am

Trace pulled draco and aeryn into his chambers " i know who the enemy is he is the third vorhes child mine and tomoko' s half brother Jacob" Trace sighed as he looked around the chamber "its worst than i feared it seems he has the same powers as i posses which means he is almost capable of anything"
Back to top Go down
Fallen Sanosuke

Fallen Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 7:08 pm

Sits in a tree at the top of a cliff watching the army making camp waiting till dark.

"hmm...they are pretty massive my lord, my guess at the minimum they are 300,000 strong."

Jumps down from the tree and cliff making his way towards the camp but stops feeling a massive presence

"My..my..my.."

Crouches down with a evil smirk watch the huge man walk around the camp

"Sire it seems your brother has a giant on hand"

Chuckles in his mind then stops

"..i feel another presence...probing at my mind....must go report later"

Cuts his connection with Trace off then dissipates back into the woods silently to watch the giant and the army wondering who was trying to get to his mind though it felt like Trace. Stops in his tracks and smiles more.

"Well, it seems that there is another Vorhes admists these lands"
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 9:43 am

Trace relaid korgane's message to his soldiers "queen aeryn will be in command during this upcoming battle i expect her orders to be followed without hesitation" he noticed tomoko,draco and aeryn all looking at him funny " don't look at me like that im just another soldier during this battle i will follow your orders to my queen" Trace than turned to tomoko "if anything happens to me during this battle i want you to swear you will help itami and my heir growing in her womb run my kingdom as you know our mother would have wanted" He than turned to draco "you have swore your love to my sister keep her from harm" he than made on final look at aeryn "lead them well you are strong and have a brillant mind i know its not much coming from another ruler but i wish you luck and i give you all my wisedom and strength to do what is nessacary in the upcoming battle" He than grabbed his sword and changed into his uniform.
Back to top Go down
Draco Valhores

Draco Valhores

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 5:59 pm

Draco was surprised at trace's statement "just another soldier but my lord you are a king" he than saw the look in the young king's eyes they were the eyes of a dying man like something was wrong with him he was just to proud and noble to admit it "I understand my lord i will guard her with my life and no harm shall come to her as long as there is a breath left in my body"
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 8:50 pm

Aeryn's lips curled into a bitter smile as her eyes closed in serene consentration.She then summoned a light and mist that envelloped her for but a moment and was in her own uniform for battle her sword from her father on her hip and the halberd staff left to her by her mother on her back."Trace...I will not lead these troops alone.."she said grabbing his hand and wrist as a sign of understanding and compaionship between fellow fighter."Let us draw sowrds together to lead the charge and leave draco and Tomoyo to the guardeing of the city and castle...Agreed?"she asked seeing that look in his eyes like draco did and meet it with full on understanding and equal fear and Courage at what lay before them.
Back to top Go down
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:14 am

( Fuckin' Thanks giving stuff. Draggin me away from my laptop Dx )
Their travels had soon come to an end the moment a sudden shriek had sprinted up the slender spine of the young fighter. He'd turned and allowed his light brown hues to affix on the source of the excitement, the person who was to be left under his protection as well as very close friend, Aeryn.

He'd found himself quite surprised to have her instantly wrapped around his form, his arms having been pinned to his sides within her embrace; his hands did what they could to return as much of the hug to her. " We've been...good. " Was all he'd said before dislodging his arms from within her own and giving a proper embrace to the Queen.

~~~~~~~~~

The young fighter had situated himself just outside the large doors of Trace's master room upon which the Queen and Draco had been preparing themselves for what was to come. He leaned against the wall, his eyes closed as his ears picked up on just enough to understand the gravity of such a situation, who was behind it, and who was to lead the next assault. A soft nod was all he'd given in a silent vow as his eyes met with that of Sulmaria's. With a soft whisper he'd spoken.

" It's about time we get to kill something eh, Serpent girl? Why don't we do our best at protecting the Queen and let's have a small wager with Draco shall we? "

His lips coiled into a soft smirk as the goddess's giggle fluttered through his mind. he peeled away from the wall and started down the hall toward his quarters, " Also.. " he started. " I need to have a proper introduction with our new allies...it seems rather rude to be staying and not exactly..knowing any of them. "
Back to top Go down
Fallen Sanosuke

Fallen Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:28 pm

Walks into the camp and bends down picking up a sword

"hmm...unbalanced...crap..."

stabs the sword into a barrel and pulls it out watching gun powder pour out then grabs the barrel struggling alittle and walks around pouring it in a line around the camp setting up barrels at each point in the camp.

"welp time for some fireworks"

Grins really big and grabs a stick still smoldering from fire and drops it on a trail of gunpowder

"bye guys"

Turns and runs back into the forest a bit and watches as the camp explodes into flames causing a commotion
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:44 pm

(sorry for such a long wait fokes kinda got thrown out of my house for good lol well i dont have internet where i live atm so bare with me and it mi\ght take a day or two between post for me)

Trace smiled bitterly at her suggestion "No i cant lead these men with you not this battle there is something i must take care of on my own" Trace eyes glazed over as he hugged his sister goodbye "take care of this kingdom" he than took off the necklace around his neck it was the other half of Tomoko's "by two pieces we were born yet here we stand united as one. Take this treasure and put them together and my power shall be yours" he kissed her forhead and exited the room. He passed a young fighter in the hall way "hello i dont think we have met but i have a request for you" He handed Deimos "when the time is right give this to Aeryn for me i think it will prove most wise in this upcoming battle" he than handed the Deimos a set of brass Dragon Clawed Knuckles "you use your hands to fight these will reinforce them to were you can destroy even the strongest armor" Trace patted his back "good luck in this upcoming battle may the gods of both our worlds shine brightly on you" with his final words trace disappeared and reappeared in front of Koraganei "Looks like you started without me?" he said both his eyes shining red

Jacob cursed "dowse these fire\s and be quick aboout it" he yelled as his whole camp was engulfed by flames. he than turned to Rivan "take the main force and strike i will be right behind you with our secert weapon" Jacob than turned to his army "no quater is to be giving no mercy is to be shown slaughter them all and let none survive or so help me ill kill every last one of you understand " his army let off a murderous howl that shook the very valley to its roots. Rivan raised his sword and the army started there march to Draeconis
Back to top Go down
Draco Valhores

Draco Valhores

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 1:48 pm

Draco turned to Aeryn "what are your orders my queen?" he than grinned as a full moon slowly crept over the twilight "perfect" He smirked as his muscles flexed and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Fallen Sanosuke

Fallen Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 6:20 am

Keeps watching silently as the army prepares to march towards Draeconis

"Sire, they are moving..i destroyed their food, weapons, water, and any supplies they need, also there are casualties in their forces caused from an explosion in their gun powder kegs they are severely weakened, i am going to try to slow them down.."

cuts his thoughts off from Trace and dashes soundlessly through the trees with easy agility. Stops at a ravine casting a spell that gives him the ability to become super strong for a short amount of time.

"lets push some boulders down there"

Begins tossing boulders down the ravine untill the way is blocked

"there.."

Runs off to the other areas to set traps
Back to top Go down
itami shigo

itami shigo

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 10:52 pm

[its been a while since i posted....and im WAY too lazy to reread all of it...XD so ima just...er...start over....lolz im also jumping ahead a little...by about i dunno...6 months? im not cutting the war, but im cutting the pregnancy time....]

[i sit quietly in my room....looking at my hand.....] ~could he really be?.....NO! its impossible...they died years ago...killed by the rivals.....Fallen.....i MUST see you....one more time....~ [i slowly drift off to sleep...in my dream, im in a shadowed forest. Fallen stands in front of me, his wind-whipped hair covering his face. i stare at him, not knowing what to say....he reaches his hand out to me, softly touching my face. his half-smile shows through his hair, he pulls me into a tight embrace....then i scream loudly....my dream breaks as i sit up quickly in my bed. my hands are shaking in a cold sweat. a sharp pain passes through my stomach and i run to the bathroom. the daylight was just breaking through the window as i came out.] hm...9:30 AM.....its still early.... [i go back to my bed and sit and think. i put a hand on my stomach] ~hmm...about 6 and a half months...it wont be long now...we still need a name....ill need Trace's help with this...~ [i feel a sharp kick and smile. the smile turns to shock as i feel one on the other side.] what?!..........hmm...... [i stand up and make my way down the hallway towards the infirmary....]
Back to top Go down
http://konoharevival.darkbb.com
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:50 am

An unfamiliar presence within the sky have brought the young fighter's feet to a complete stop. His ears had focused, his eyes taking a light close as he'd simply listened for the heavier footsteps that padded onto the carpet. Though he'd calmed himself, relaxed his senses once more as the beat the feet had produced was neither stealthy, nor rushed; There was no hostility about them.

At a closer view however, he'd spun on his heel to instantly find his light brown gaze locked onto the owner of the very establishment upon which they'd sat. " Oh well, Your highness, pleasure. " Silent as always, he'd flashed the white-haired male quite the greeting smile, but only found his hands stuffed with quite the objects. The first, was a necklace with a soft amber complexion about it, within was an orb that beat as though it were a heart. He looked questioning for a moment as his light brown hues jumped from the necklace to the man who'd given it to him...and could only nod at his request.

The next item was much more of a surprise to him, and his eyes widened softly as the gauntlets were handed over to him. " Bu...." He sighed in soft defeat and placed his hands within the weapons. To an even bigger surprise, the moment the weapons were placed properly, they'd vanished, showing instead as a tattoo that ran the lengths of both arms. He looked at them, watched as a soft glow flickered about the tattoo's edges...only to settle peacefully; He'd not only felt the destructive power within just aching to get out, but also had taken heed to the unwant of bloodshed about them. They intrigued him immensely. " Thank you. " He'd told the man, and as his eyes turned up, they'd find nothing more than an empty hall. " Hm..The man talks about as much as me. " He'd mumbled, once again starting through the hallways.
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 2:51 pm

Trace crushed the skull of an orc under the heel of his boot "disgusting creatures no more fit to fight than the very worms of the earth" He looked around the camp for the object of his desire "korageni whats happening in the forest do you sense anything for the camp is empty nothing but smoke and ash and i have not heard fighting so they could not have reached the capital yet?" his mental connection with ihs trusted general was strong
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next