Everwarrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy/modern rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.

Go down 
+6
The_Black_Lilly
itami shigo
Trace Vorhes
Fallen Sanosuke
Draco Valhores
ElfQueen Aeryn
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
itami shigo

itami shigo

The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 5:36 pm

"hmm?...oh...it's nothing. but....something seems....familiar about that man...." [i looked noticably at Fallen. i furrowed my eyebrows and raised a finger to my lip in thought. ~where have i seen him?~]
Back to top Go down
http://konoharevival.darkbb.com
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 5:38 pm

Trace stood up and walked over to her and kissed her forehead lightly "im sure you will remember in time, im getting antsy just sitting around waiting on all the nobles so im going to take a walk" he said as he kissed her again than walked outside
Back to top Go down
itami shigo

itami shigo

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 5:44 pm

[i smiled at him as he left. i sat quietly in my seat as Jeji flew in and sat next to my throne.]
"evening, your highness..." he grinned.
i glared, "Jeji, stop that....please don't call me that....."
"sorry....just thought i'd try it out...♥️" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 5:48 pm

Trace sighed as he walked aroudn the court yard the wind was blowing and a full moon hung high in the air "things are so boring around here
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:09 pm

Aeryn smilied as her kid brother laughed and ran onto her lap and clug to her and was recaping all he saw."my my your talking so fast small-one that you so incoherent like a chipmunk"her little brother laughed and nodded in agreement.Aeryn then looked up looking towards nazealus."glad you caught up DEAR.."she said tauntingly but nicely.

Tomoko looked around for draco being a bit lost with all the nobels standing up and wished the young knight could be found in this sea of hostillity."oh draco where are you"(got a note from cathy...she is still grounded...-sighs-)
Back to top Go down
Nazealus Kasai

Nazealus Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:15 pm

-The elfen prince dissapeared from his original location, as the shroud covering him dissapeared into the night sky- I have to agree, Mr.Vorhes. -Nazealus hung from the rooftop of the Draceonis castle- It's a fine evening, wouldn't you agree? As dull at it may be. -He smirked as he looked up at the moon- How are our guests doing? It dosent seem like a good host to keep them waiting..
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:19 pm

Trace loooked up "oh its you how have you been and your right the weather is perfect tonight" Trace looked at the many torches and carriages in the distance "im not keeping them waiting my queen and your queen are there i am waiting for everyone to get here before i go back" He said as he looked up at Naz
Back to top Go down
itami shigo

itami shigo

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:26 pm

[jeji looks at me and his smile fades] "it's the full moon....i believe you can sense it...."
[i smile back] "i do....shall we?"
"lets...." [jeji stood up with me and walked to the door] [as soon as we were out of sight, i used my magic to change my dress and hair. i took off quickly, running right past Trace, along-side jeji, to this place]

The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 4 The_elves_dance

THIS IS MY OUTFIT NOW
The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 4 Bubblefairyofdarkness

[when we got there i sounded my orcarina loudly, and fireflies (like the ones in my avitar pic) flew from the trees as i stepped effortlessly out onto the water. each step i took, the water rippled in a thousand colors and the fireflies began a song:

♪ come forth the light
not day, by night
through the beginning
begin the song of a thousand years of life ♪

the song was repeated about seven or eight times, but in a different language, the sound of my orcarina continued as i joined in:
♪ come my children, give thy blessing
show your love for the future of ours. ♪
from the shadows of the trees, young children came, wearing old clothes and no shoes. they laughed and joined hands as they sang....humming continued, and they began to talk to me. one, a small blonde-hired girl, put her hand on my stomach and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:30 pm

Trace saw itami run past him and he began to follow her. he saw what was taking place and was amazed "what is going on he asked himself
Back to top Go down
Nazealus Kasai

Nazealus Kasai

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:31 pm

-Now crouching on the rooftop, he awaited the arrival of the others, as he saw the strange woman pass by him in a rush. After seeing her little performance, he replied- Well, it seems the entertainment is here. Though, I'm afraid I'm a little bored here. -As Nazealus jumped off the rooftop, he said to the Draceonian prince- I'm sure I dont need to tell you a thing. Those powers of yours should give you a good enough idea where I am. -Again, as he had before, the elf dissapeared, only his shroud remaining, as it floated away-
Back to top Go down
itami shigo

itami shigo

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:34 pm

[i smiled gently as about 30 or so children stood around me smiling and laughing and singing]
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:36 pm

trace continued to watch itami "whats happening
Back to top Go down
itami shigo

itami shigo

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:39 pm

[i put out my hand as all of the children giggled and ran back into the trees. the fireflies stayed as i put my hand on my shoulder, my back facing trace. completely oblivious to the face he was there, i slid my dress off and dove gently into the water.]
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:41 pm

Trace watched in wonder at what Itami was doing
Back to top Go down
itami shigo

itami shigo

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:45 pm

[the water went dark....the fireflies dissappeared, and the water bursted into the air. there i sat, upon the back of the gate gaurdian wearing nothing but black ribbons around my arms, legs and stomach (im only about a month, so im still very thin lol) the dragon roared as a black septar formed in my hand.] "go forth Dracia...to the cavern....." [dracia is his name in a diff lanuage, its a bit of a pet name] [the two of us took off toward the cave where the baby dragon lie alone]
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:50 pm

Trace watched as Itami and the Dragon flew overhead "what is she planning? why did she take off in the middle of the night" Trace debated wether to follow her or to go back to the castle. " i need to find out what is wrong with Itami i can always go back later" He started to run towards the cave
Back to top Go down
itami shigo

itami shigo

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:33 pm

[i arrived at the cave in record time. i quickly took to the side of the baby dragon.] "come Jiseki. you fly tonight."
Back to top Go down
ElfQueen Aeryn

ElfQueen Aeryn

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 8:49 pm

Aeryn looked around upset that nazealus was no longer with in her sight and wandered into the back garden after giving her brother to the drow elf to watch for a bit.She smiled knowing draco was busy with his own problems for a bit."nazealus are you out here?" she asked quietly to the cold air.

Tomoko walked up to draco from behind and pulled him quietly to the empty upstairs hall looking at him."thought you could use a break from the annoucing arrivals cermony thingy..."she said laughing nervously while holding draco's hand still.
Back to top Go down
Draco Valhores

Draco Valhores

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 12:15 am

Draco smiled as he looked down in tomoko's eyes "thanks for saving me" he grasped her hand harder not wanting to let her go
Back to top Go down
The_Black_Lilly

The_Black_Lilly

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 9:11 pm

Tomoko felt his grasp and looked back at him curiously and blushed lightly being pulled inot his chest."draco?"she asked a little nervous and lost now.

(did everyone miss me?! xD)
Back to top Go down
Draco Valhores

Draco Valhores

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 10:59 pm

"yes Tomoko? is something on your mind?" He said looking down as he inhaled her scent as he pulled her in closer to her
Back to top Go down
The_Black_Lilly

The_Black_Lilly

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:28 pm

Tomoko bit her lip nervously."well...yes there is something thats been bothering me"
Back to top Go down
Draco Valhores

Draco Valhores

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 10:52 pm

Draco looked down "speak your mind whats wrong tomoko?" he asked as he looked down deep into her eyes
Back to top Go down
Deimos Knyght

Deimos Knyght

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:46 am

( I'd like you all to forgive me for just hopping in, and I ask that you inform my chara as such as you what the Hell is going on cause....I'm too lazy to read 7 pages of text =_= So....Help me out? )

The lush plains had a subtle breeze that took to kissing at the green grass upon the Terra, bringing a soft ocean to the Earth far below the gorgeous skies. There was change about the air, the hostility between two enemy kingdoms having settled toward a common goal. My the oddities of such things were beyond human thought, As one enemy grows stronger than both combatants, they tend to work as one to shatter their oppressor only to fight each other once more as the darker force falls at their collaborative hands.

" Complications, complications. " Was all that could be said from the young man who not only used very little words to express himself, but would rather not speak in the least. His light brown hues had settled upon a dragon that had flown quite low overhead, one of which he'd known to have been demolished the moment it was seen by any of the mystique, and what was naturally his own instinct was shattered by the serene closeness and almost...right feel that the dragon had set within the skies.

Deimos Knyght had traversed these plains, still wandering, still looking for anyone that he'd find to be a familiar face; Now, it seems, Friend or once foe would possibly lead him toward the answers that swarmed his thoughts. Yet, for one so lost and out of the loop, the expression upon his dark-chocolate visage was not of confusion, nor distress...but acceptance. He was prepared for any information what was to be shot his way, any new faces that were to cross his path...and he'd know the difference whether they be out to show him the way...or attempt to shatter him where he stood.

From the waist-length dreadlocks that hung freely to be tossed within the cool breeze popped the single, serpentine head of a snake. Rather unique as it was with eyes a deep amber, and small speckled markings in the shape of diamonds of a matching color stained the base black of her scales. Beyond her looks, were the snake's attentiveness, She'd swiveled about the young man's head not in a slow animalistic manner, but rather that of a curious child that had stumbled upon a new world and looking for adventure.

' Deimossssss!!!! What are today'ssss plansss!? Thisss is going to be quite a day, I can FEEL It! I mean from the looks of thingsss Mysssstique and Draconisss are actualy....In Cahootsss with one another! What could've brought this change!? What the Hell issss going on!! I want to know, I have to know NOW!!! TELL ME!!! '

It was clearly evident, that unlike her companion...

" Sulmaria...do you Ever shut the hell up? "

' HOW DARE YOU SSSSPEAK TO A GODDESS THAT WAY! YOU ARE NAUGHT MORE THAN A MERE MORTAL!!! I should age you where you sssstand for sssspeaking to me in ssssuch a manner! '

" Maybe Sulmaria, if you ever ssssshut the Hell up, I wouldn't have to sssspeak to you like that. Ever thought about that? " The young fighter had the nerve to speak to a celestial being as such, and even more so to chuckle over her responding outrageous hiss that sprung through his mind's ears. Though our silent being was just that, he was by no means shy. He'd simply rather express through action rather than deceive through speech.

For now, this odd pairing had headed for the one place that might in fact be the downfall of the unknown...The desolate castle of Draeconis

( Heh heh, Oh yeah. its been a while since I posted some stuff like this. So please...bear with me people! )
Back to top Go down
Victor Sorell

Victor Sorell

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 12:11 pm

Victor and Kirin rode silently and swiftly through the plains of Draeconis when they came upon Deimos walking. Victor edged kirin near the man to get a better look at him for the marking on his shirt were that of Mystique and victor had never lain eyes upon this warrior before "what is your name?" he asked in a very polite manner that victor used with everyone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.   The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Peace-Treaty Between Two Worlds,Arise a New Enemy From the Darkness.
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next