Everwarrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy/modern rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)

Go down 
+2
Akira Zetza
Trace Vorhes
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:18 pm

Trace looked his wife in the eyes "either way it will be a perfect heir they will have your brains and my strentgh"
Back to top Go down
itami shigo

itami shigo

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:24 pm

[i smile and put a hand on my stomach again]
Back to top Go down
http://konoharevival.darkbb.com
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:25 pm

Trace placed his hand over hers "is there anything on your mind my queen?"
Back to top Go down
itami shigo

itami shigo

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:26 pm

"honestly...im scared....were only 19 trace....this is early....hell....if you think about it...were still kids ourselves....."
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:29 pm

Trace kissed her on the forehead and rubbed her stomach "we will do fine we both greww up fast nd we are ready for this we can handle this"
Back to top Go down
itami shigo

itami shigo

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:33 pm

"i hope so..." [just then Jeji (my pet dragon) flew in]
"YOUR PREGNANT?!?!?!?!?!?!" [he said loudly, wide eyed and breathing hard]
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:34 pm

trace laughed at the dragons expression
Back to top Go down
itami shigo

itami shigo

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:42 pm

[Jeji looked panicked] "ITAMI ARE YOU INSANE?!?!?!!? WHAT HAPPENED TO HAVING A BABY FOR THE KING?!?!?!?!"
[i cut him off] "i am..."
"I KNOW YOU ARE BUT.....wait....you are?"
"YES!!" [i laugh a bit]
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:46 pm

trace fell to the ground laughing
Back to top Go down
itami shigo

itami shigo

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:49 pm

[Jeji's jaw dropped] "SIRE!! forgive me....i didnt se you there....." [he bowed respectfully] "wait...itami....that makes you....."
"queen? yes....."
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:52 pm

Trace laughed and nodded "yes she is my queen"
Back to top Go down
itami shigo

itami shigo

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:55 pm

[jeji went blank....] "damn....i really AM behind...."
Back to top Go down
The_Black_Lilly

The_Black_Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 1:59 pm

Tomoko walked up planning to kill time by talking to trace and froze hearing itami's news."shes...pregnant?"tomoko frowned seeing traces childish behavior...and again felt a bit jealous about the attetion he gave her.Tomo shook her head quickly wipeing that look from her face and looked a akira."i don't beileve we have fully been able to sit and talk in introduction have we?"she said to akira trying to ignore the feeling of being left out by her new found family."would you like to talk over some drink..i could use one.."she said rubbing her forhead in exasperation.she was going to have to change again was the only thought that bothered her.
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 10:20 am

Trace heard his sister "ah good morning lily how did you sleep i see you heard the news i guess that means you get to be an aunt already" Trace kissed his wife on the forehead and turned to his sister "can you meet me by that lake that we were at the other night around sunset tonight we have to talk"
Back to top Go down
Fallen Sanosuke

Fallen Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:51 pm

appears next to akira watching from the shadows

"i see we have a new addition to the kingdom"

smiles and dissipates back into the shadows to do whatever he needs to do
Back to top Go down
The_Black_Lilly

The_Black_Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 2:30 pm

Tomoko sighed."As you wish ..."she said not wanting to argue since she was still tired from haveing to drag the elf onto it's bed."i shall meet you there earlier than that cause later tonight i have to do some special training with talon so how about in an hour?"
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 3:08 pm

Trace raised his eyebrows "ok than in an hour" he thought as his sisters seemed scorned about something
Back to top Go down
The_Black_Lilly

The_Black_Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:04 pm

Tomoko managed to get herself to the lake wearing her usual mercenary gear about 5 mins earlier than normal."i hope he gets here....if he's late i'll i'lll"she clenched her fist and sighed wondering why she was acting so...so...emotional and vexed in this country.Everywhere else she was her NORMAl self but now.
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:08 pm

Trace watched as her temper flaired up as he approached the lake "what troubles you so? you have not been the same since the other night are you ok?" Trace asked concerned about his sister
Back to top Go down
The_Black_Lilly

The_Black_Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 2:33 am

Tomoko shrugged in a huff trying to figure it out herself."i don't know...but when i see you diverse your attention to ..your uh quen...i feel...so angry and...left out...like i missed something or i am not there anymore..and i guess since we are related..and finding it out made me a BIT happy ..i feel..afraid to loose that..and feel like itmai doesn't even see i'm there..."deep down that girl who has linked herself to her new found brother ..never really talked to her except for a one time of introduction or maybe not even that.It felt like itami was either just trying to avoid her and had faked the smile when they meet or if...she had forgotten all about her.she had always wanted a sister and it felt...wrong and..cruel even to be ignored AGAIN after so long by her brother for another girl,she guessed.she had know clue as she ruffeled her hair in annoyance."arrrrgghhhh!!!"
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:11 am

Trace grabbed lily and embraced her in a hug "you are overreacting i have not forgotten about you and my queen does not ignore you, as you heard this morning i am soon due to have a child and you are soon due to be an aunt" Trace looked down and gave her a smile "now as for why i have brought you to this place would you like to see our family history not that of our pathetic father but that of our mother the place where both of our abilitys were born" Trace looked down hoping that she would soon forgive him he had not meant to treat her as he did
Back to top Go down
The_Black_Lilly

The_Black_Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 3:14 pm

Tomoko sighed and nodded knowing he was right.She just wasn't use to socializing with people...it was her only weakpoint.she then looked and smiled meekly."i would love to see our history"
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:24 pm

Trace stepped out onto the lake and started walking on it "dont worry follow me there is a path just step where i step" he called back to his sister. In the middle of the lake he stopped "ok here is the entrance" he saw as a confused look appered on her face "Speak you full name in our language and a secret passage will open" He stepped aside and let her move forward
Back to top Go down
itami shigo

itami shigo

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:32 pm

[i sat not too far away and listened to what Lily had said....i hadn't realized that i'd ignored her....and now a guilty feeling came to me.] ~damn....i didn't think i'd been so negligent....~ [i sighed, dissappointed in myself....] "i'll meet with her....."
Back to top Go down
The_Black_Lilly

The_Black_Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 7:06 pm

Tomoko blinked and looked at Trace in confusion and then steeped in the poath marked for her a bit timidly at first then more surely."my..full name?"she asked focusing and memorizing the path stoping next to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next