Everwarrpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy/modern rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)

Go down 
+2
Akira Zetza
Trace Vorhes
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
itami shigo

itami shigo

A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 5:24 pm

[i blush again at the statement] "uh-uhm...p-please, call me Itami..." [i return the bow with a shy smile]
Back to top Go down
http://konoharevival.darkbb.com
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Trace looked down once Itami got there "dont say anything about the robes i hate wearing them" He blushed a little and than he turned to gail "nice robes very festival but i have to ask you to remove the knives weapons this festival is a time of peace and it is law that no one is to bear arms" Trace looked over at Itami "will you be at my side tonight at the festival dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Fallen Sanosuke

Fallen Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:26 pm

Blinks and inclines his head

"yes milady"

turns and looks at Trace then down at his knives

"ah forgive me sire i am not used to your traditions as of yet"

He smiles apologetically and takes his knives off and handed them to a nearby guard

"please take these to my room, you may lay them on my bed, thank you"

turns back to trace and itami

"shall we milady and my leige?"
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:29 am

Trace laughed at gail "there are no need for formalities at the festival we are all equal here under this sky, i may being wearing king robes but address me as trace" He than turned and waved towards Nova and the Dragons "I Trace valon Vorhes as by my right as king Declare this festival under way" when traced finished three dragons rose into the air and gave a show of flames and beatiful stars before lighting the giant pillar at the top of the hill.
Back to top Go down
Akira Zetza

Akira Zetza

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 1:20 pm

Akira looked at the dragons show of flame and smiled as the festival as started. He rose from the ground and walked towards where teh festival would be.
Back to top Go down
itami shigo

itami shigo

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:46 pm

[i smile and walk next to my beloved. thinking shyly] ~hmm...is this really happening? have i truely gone from dragon maid to queen, standing beside the one ive loved sice childhood? no...i must be dreaming...and what if he mentions children? an heir will be needed eventually....oh dear...~ [my face shows worry and nervousness. i bring my finger to my lip and look away blushing]
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:54 pm

Trace smircked at the thoughts Itami was having at that moment and raised his hands "woah woah woah its a little to early to be thinking about stuff like that Itami" He than gave her a quick look up and down and blushed
Back to top Go down
Fallen Sanosuke

Fallen Sanosuke

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:21 pm

Smiles watching everyone and the fireworks going off then starts thinking of home, wondering if things changed but knowing they have....his family caused those changes...no his father... he shakes the thought away knowing that going back there would mean death besides he liked liked it here.

"I would like to see our swordsmith sir Trace, im in need of new whetstones"

Bows then turns and walks away saying over his shoulder

"Ill meet you later guys have fun!!!"

Dissapears into the thick crowd
Back to top Go down
itami shigo

itami shigo

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:27 am

(i blushed deeply realizing i had forgoten about Trace's ability to read my thoughts.) i...uhm well...Sire i.....*blushblushblush* i well....im sorry....i just....(looks away quickly)
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:33 pm

Trace walked with Itami around the festival grounds enjoying the site of people laughing and being cheerful. He had been trained as a soldier since he was five and the brutal tatics of his father and the men training him had never really aloud him to enjoy much of anything. He smiled as he looked over to Itami she was the one who was there for him when he needed someone to talk to. "so what would you like to do Itami there is so much to do in this festival?"
Back to top Go down
itami shigo

itami shigo

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:52 pm

uhm..well Trace...the baby needs tending to....so..uhm...*blush* i may want to check in on him...(im noticeably hiding something...and my thoughts continue to rest on a child...i shake my head a bit attempting to force the thought away.) *no itami...its much too soon for that...stop thinking about it...* (i internally scolded myself)
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:00 pm

Trace mouth dropped "BABY? what do you mean" his thoughts went everywhere
Back to top Go down
itami shigo

itami shigo

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:02 pm

(i laughed a bit) NO! the chick! the baby dragon...
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:06 pm

Trace let out a sigh of relief and started laughing "oh im so dumb some times well if you have to go do that ill just head to my spot than" Trace thought about leaving the festival until it was time for him to give his speech at the dinner
Back to top Go down
itami shigo

itami shigo

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:08 pm

uhm...alright...(i turn to leavebut look back momentarily wishing almost that he would kiss me like he did before...)
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:24 pm

Trace nervously left in a hurry "Damn it why do i get so nervous i mean its not like me to feel like this" Trace hardened his expression as he walked down a valley at the end of the festival grounds.At the end of the festival ground there lain a huge beatiful lake with a giant waterfall in the middle of it, Trace hurriedly walked over to the middle of the pond and under the waterfall. He whispered something into the rocks and a door appeared he walked into his hollowed training grounds the place where he spent most of his child hood when he wasnt being tortured by his father or teachers. Inside this cave there was a beatiful rainbow colored rocks that sent colors all over the cave it was as if the rainbow had got trapped in this dark hole and rested here waiting for the next thunderstorm. This place felt like home to trace and it was the only time he could actually be at peace. Trace walked over to the lake in the middle of the cave and started speaking in a language not even he knew the meaning of, he was just able to speak it since he was a little kid. after he finished his sentence a huge red and gold sea dragon appeared from the water. "ah lord trace its been so long since i have sensed your prense here in my domain what troubles you my son" Trace looked up at the sea dragon "Niji my country is in danger and i have no idea what to do unknown forces threaten us here and im so confused" As trace was talking he heard a rock crack from behind him he whirled around to notice Itami Standing there "you followed me?"

A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 2 Dragonserpent Niji the Sea Dragon
Back to top Go down
itami shigo

itami shigo

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:40 pm

forgive me Sire....(i bow respectfully.) i need to speak with you...(i smile as i slip off my queen's robes, paying no heed to the dragon. im now wearing nothing except a black bra and underwear. i let my hair down and smile at you, wading into the water to my knees)
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:46 pm

Niji let out a low rummble "it seems as if we leave this talk for another time trace" He than disappeared under the water. Trace stared at the sight in front of him He slowly took off his robes revealing a severly scared torso from the years of punishment "what do we need to talk about" He dived into the water and swam towards her.
Back to top Go down
itami shigo

itami shigo

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:54 pm

(i reach around to my back and unclip my bra) this....(i take it off and toss it over to where my robes are. i swim over to you and put my arms around you. i kiss you deeply) i love you, Trace...
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:57 pm

Trace kissed her back "I love you too Itami" He pulled her closer to him
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:57 pm

Trace kissed her back "I love you too Itami" He pulled her closer to him
Back to top Go down
itami shigo

itami shigo

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:02 pm

(i smile and hold you closer and hint for you to do as you please)
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:08 pm

(sorry for you pervs out there that is the end of that thing lol) Speed up two hours

Trace laid against the rock his kingly robes drapped on the rocks and looked at Itami "so what made you chose me all those years ago?"
Back to top Go down
itami shigo

itami shigo

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:12 pm

(i lay on him with my head on his chest) everything....i was so in love with you. i always looked up to you....and i found anything i ever needed in you. quite simply, i love you...and what about you? why did you choose me? there are many others in your kingdom...
Back to top Go down
Trace Vorhes

Trace Vorhes

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:15 pm

"You were always there for me when no one else was, you treated me as a human and not some sort of weapon" Trace clinched his fist at the thought of all the things he went through "why did you look up to me i was an experiment basically?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)   A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Day Begins (Second Ark Of Rp)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next